One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What i am thinking: This chapter can lead to a epic moment of Linlin and Kaido together.
After all Linlin did for Kaido,Kaido will start to show the same respect and team spirit to with her and bring her back with his Flame Clouds.
The two will so,start a psychological warfare with the five boys. Linlin will remember Luffy about how he messed around in her territory,ran away like a coward and phonily got a reputation over the world of be a pirate in the same league of her when it wasn't true. And now that she joined forces with Kaido for wip them away from existence,they are again trying get out of the situation of the easiest way. While Garp and Roger,in the past,fought them at their full team power and won,when Kaido and Linlin where nowhere near their current level,as Sengoku stated. The two will say that all these things make them a bunch of immature cowards unable of deal with the consequences of anything,and like this they can't win the fight. This will impact the five boys for the rest of the fight.
@nik87 @HA001 @Marimo_420 @Bullet @Kejon @Cinera @Hanzo hattori @Topi Jerami @Red Admiral @playa4321
I think Big Mom is out of the picture for quite a while now.
Luffy and Zoro are out too, at least for 1 chapter.
Kaido vs Law, Killer and Kidd is next chapter, imo.
Big Mom should return at some point but we will see if, when and how...

Fucking hell yeah! Kaido is a beast, and this time he actually use his brain
His sensing voices seems to be the same as observation
Big Mom, idk, again Oda makes her look meh imo, like really, as a Yonko she should've just punch that boulder thrown at her, but instead she lets herself pushed to the edge
Some of the supernovas are quite hyped in here, Kid able to tank that punch and actually work together with Law
Zoro tanking the combination attack
No idea wtf is killer doing thou but looks like it's working
2 of the scabbards are going at 2 strong opponent (Jack and Fuku)
The rest, most probably going to help beating of the rest of the Tobi Roppo
Orochi df seems to make him immortal I guess, like Greek's Hydra, he probably able to regenerate his heads, the downside of giving him this feature is that now I feel his fruit is even more wasted on him

Fucking hell yeah! Kaido is a beast, and this time he actually use his brain
His sensing voices seems to be the same as observation
Big Mom, idk, again Oda makes her look meh imo, like really, as a Yonko she should've just punch that boulder thrown at her, but instead she lets herself pushed to the edge
Some of the supernovas are quite hyped in here, Kid able to tank that punch and actually work together with Law
Zoro tanking the combination attack
No idea wtf is killer doing thou but looks like it's working
2 of the scabbards are going at 2 strong opponent (Jack and Fuku)
The rest, most probably going to help beating of the rest of the Tobi Roppo
Orochi df seems to make him immortal I guess, like Greek's Hydra, he probably able to regenerate his heads, the downside of giving him this feature is that now I feel his fruit is even more wasted on him
Orochi most likely will have as many stand ups as heads - 1 or 2 left. But yes wasted 😂

BM obviously the strength to destroy the rock but had too much arrogance to sense the situation

few weeks ago, there were a bunch of dudes saying Sanji would low diff Jack and then go to fight King.

:ihaha:
Chance are high that he save Inu and fighting Jack.
As I said weeks ago, Sanji can fight anyone at this point, he could get anyone. King and Queen make less sense right now, Inuarashi gonna get clapped soon and Yamato for sure not saving him since they moving to the rooftop. The rest of the scabbards are going above, so I assume when Jack using his hybrid or even awakening, he beat Inuarashi and Sanji could save him, at least what I imagine could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.