Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No dude, it's just that y'all don't care about anything else but your favorite character. Plot, storytelling, character writing, mysteries etc. All of it doesn't matter to you. The only thing y'all care about is your sugar boy characters. As long as Oda treats them well, then you're happy, but when he forgets about them y'all shit on him more than I do. Lol
you are right
I just want to see luffy struggle to be pk
akainu go out as a chad
and mihawk prove haters wrong
all this other shit
I truly dont care
cause I didnt lose sight of why I started reading in the first place. all these things were never "logical", you just didnt notice a lot of it back then.

have more things to care about than to shit on oda.
think he cares about my opinion?
lols

How many weeks have you been preaching this I wonder. And how many more weeks until the end of fight will you be preaching this
His path to inevitable eternal disappointment is long and arduous:josad:
My man is taking the long way out albeit it being a very very long journey:crybeard:
and trust me when i say very, i really mean very:kata:
much respect:cheers:

H

humanbeing

DFs and haki are related for sure as you can see , the people with the known hax DF are people with strong haki as well.
it is not like they are strong only because of their DFs.
Caribo and Caesar has really strong logia DFs but they are weak. and even Enel has the one of the most hax DF out there and if he was in the new world all of he would have is 500 millions bounty.

Well the same thing it does to other fruits like injuring a rubber man and logia, it simply shuts down the use or uses of said fruit offensively or defensively
Now now, you are opening a can of worms here.
Haki shuts down dfs?

okay Can haki shut down Sugar’s DF? How come Cipher Poll 0 members were caught in Sugar’s DF?

Can haki shut down Bartolommeo’s Barriers? But Bartolommeo says his barriers are indestructible. Does he not know his barriers can be destroyed?

DFs and haki are related for sure as you can see , the people with the known hax DF are people with strong haki as well.
Caribo and Caesar has really strong logia DFs but they are weak. and even Enel has the one of the most hax DF out there and if he was in the new world all of he would have is 500 millions bounty.
Dude Elemental users aren’t really hax in One piece standards

the real hax powers are Sugar’s df or Bartolommeo’s or Pudding’s df or Boa Hancock... And Law was recently at the top of hax until now

Now it’s time to question haw Haki stops Boa from turning you into a rock if she kicks you. Or whether Haki can return your memories if Pudding steals them.

H

humanbeing

and by the way Blackbeard has strong haki and two hax DF , one of them can even deactivate DFs of his opponents and he didn't attack neither Kaido nor BM. he didn't fear their DF more he fears their haki

H

humanbeing

Dude Elemental users aren’t really hax in One piece standards

the real hax powers are Sugar’s df or Bartolommeo’s or Pudding’s df or Boa Hancock... And Law was recently at the top of hax until now

Now it’s time to question haw Haki stops Boa from turning you into a rock if she kicks you. Or whether Haki can return your memories if Pudding steals them.
I am pretty sure that even Sugar's DF is useless at some level of haki. at the end it depends on the user and the DF for example yes Hancock cannot turn some one into Rock if he has stronger haki than hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.