Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda has written himself into a corner, where Law can essentially end the arc on his own, Dressrosa and Wano. That's how broken his DF is.

In Dressrosa, he

(1) Can't cut Doffy like Vergo, because Doffy's Haki is too strong.

(2) but his Haki is not strong enough to stop Shambles or Gamma Knife

(3) but his Haki is too strong to stop personality switches.

Complete mess. Same here with him dropping Kaido and Big Mom into the sea.

He can bypass Kaido's durability with Gamma Knife, but he can't teleport him.
Nah, it's not Law cant cut Doffy because Doffy's haki. But Doffy is very agile, he can avoid Law's slash.

It is a fictional story where Logic does not work.
Why can't some people just understand this simple fact and stop giving logical arguments like why didn't law use this or that attack. It is non-sense. If we will try to find logic in fiction then it will become science.
Logic does not always work even in real life and here people are arguing about logical tactics of fictional characters.
thats just the truth .
fandom always tries to find reasonable explanations that oda has been vague about
sometimes the answer is the simple one .

PLOT

It is a fictional story where Logic does not work.
Why can't some people just understand this simple fact and stop giving logical arguments like why didn't law use this or that attack. It is non-sense. If we will try to find logic in fiction then it will become science.
Logic does not always work even in real life and here people are arguing about logical tactics of fictional characters.
We actually need to take this further and be more obsessive about it, I propose Worstgen starts a re-read of One Piece and every week we cynically over analyze and dismiss every chapter, just chapter 1 will already be a field day but I also have my ''How can Alvida grip anything????'' rant lock and loaded for Loguetown.

No

Just plot.

There is no logic involved. That's why I laugh at people use "logic" to argue their points instead of just using past examples in the manga or tendencies Oda has to write his story.

Law's personality swap has never been used outside of Punk Hazard. Law never even used it on fodder.

The answer is plot.
Post automatically merged:

Glad someone else actually gets it
So all the feats that Zoro pulled off aren't his own, it has been plot all this time.😱

So all the feats that Zoro pulled off aren't his own, it has been plot all this time.😱
Yes. Not just Zoro but luffy, dragon, akainu or wb or everyone else. It is all just plot. I (and many more like me) am a fan of zoro or shanks or mihawk or luffy etc because of how they are written by Oda. All their feats are nothing but the imagination of Oda and I likes his imagination.

That's not what I said. Don't strawman the argument here. But whatever lol, since you are arguing that:

The PLOT has shown that Zoro has trained for a 1000 chapters to get where he is now. The PLOT has shown Zoro struggle against his opponents only to win. The PLOT has shown Zoro sacrifice his personal goals to become a tool for Luffy to succeed

Let me break this down for some of you. How does armament haki allow a person to hit a logia? Simple it allows you to do so by stopping one of the abilities that fruit uses which is intangibility of sorts.

Now how does Armament haki defend you from laws room. Simple using the same principle. When law uses his room and you are in his room, the ability of his room is actually touching you hence why it can teleport you switch your heart/soul into a different body and move your body parts around when law slices you. So how does superior armament haki works in this instance? Well the same thing it does to other fruits like injuring a rubber man and logia, it simply shuts down the use or uses of said fruit offensively or defensively

Don't let ANYTHING distract you from the fact that Zoro,Law,Kid and Killer low-diffed Bigmom as soon as they actually tried to go after her.

Falling into the sea as a DF user = losing.

She lost, she was beate, she was defeated.

Low diff'd.
it makes me wonder too, he got thrown away easily like 4 times already, any admiral could just push her into the sea at this point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.