Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The word is agreeing to join the crew. Zoro even says he don't have much choice because he basically got blackmailed.

Yes he did change about that. Thats called character development after having relationship with Luffy and creating a bond.

He never forgot his word. Luffy was embarrassing himself. He not working under somebody like that. It does concern Zoro because Luffy is his captain. You sound silly now. Zoro literally breaks it down that a crew that doesn't respect his captain is bound to fail. He not taking no disrespect to Luffy.

He never said anything about Luffy being stronger in FI. Stop making shit up.
Why he changed his word then? You are making shit up then you've the audacity to say that I am doing it lmao. That word was never mentioned nor he said ''I gave my word'', so you are lying about this.

If there was any word he wouldn't turn back on his word against Kuma and he wouldn't give up on his dream for Luffy. Stop bullshitting like ''character development'' when Zoro changing his word debunks your stupid argument. You are really crying about this at this point.

Zoro doesn't follow any word which is why he threatened Luffy with leaving the crew just because he felt Luffy was being disrespected by Usopp and that's literally being the no.1 underling of Luffy, if your fanfictions were true and if Zoro is only staying in Luffy's crew because of blackmailing then Zoro wouldn't care about Usopp disrespecting Luffy, blackmailing is already a disrespectful act so that shouldn't be a problem for Zoro when he was being blackmailed by Luffy to stay in the crew, lmao. I hope you realize how stupid and desperate your argument is.

-Zoro stays in the crew because Luffy blackmails him
-Then Zoro threatens Luffy with leaving the crew because Usopp disrespecting Luffy, who blackmailed Zoro LOL.

Why would Zoro care about the disrespect towards a person who blackmailed him? Seriously just think about how stupid your argument is, even trolling has its limits.

Zoro already said he would be the captain if he was stronger than Luffy in the fishman island, how long are you gonna cry about this simple fact?

H

humanbeing

by the way I think awakening of DFs is related to haki as well , maybe if a person get strong haki enough to concquer his own DF he awaken it and can uses it at will. that is why most people fail to awaken their DFs. with exception of Zoan DFs , I think people awaken their Zoan DF when their haki is strong enough to defeat the animal they have the DF of .

Oda has written himself into a corner, where Law can essentially end the arc on his own, Dressrosa and Wano. That's how broken his DF is.

In Dressrosa, he

(1) Can't cut Doffy like Vergo, because Doffy's Haki is too strong.

(2) but his Haki is not strong enough to stop Shambles or Gamma Knife

(3) but his Haki is too strong to stop personality switches.

Complete mess. Same here with him dropping Kaido and Big Mom into the sea.

He can bypass Kaido's durability with Gamma Knife, but he can't teleport him.
The skills that manifest from Law work (countershock, GK), the skills that exert abilities on others don't (Shambles, amputation)

i think the problem is just that oda doesnt explain it to people like they're 5 so they think its something it isnt. its not complicated but you act like its too hard to understand
No it isn't. Either your Haki blocks DF or it doesn't. He's gone back and forth on what Haki can block and can't.

For example, why didn't Big Mom's Haki block Countershock? It worked on her just like it did on Vergo and Doffy.

Her Haki can block teleportation, but not a basic countershock that even Vergo tanked.

oda cant have law ending fights with body switches
shambles or gamma knife/cutting them up all the time
so rather than establish those limits early on
he just slaps on haki so law doesn't do it at his convenience. like I said
its whatever
good to know
I can scale law respectably now.
That's pretty much it. That DF is so fucked, he constantly has to nerf it so arcs aren't ended in the blink of an eye through some hack.

H

humanbeing

if bartolomeo wasnt literally retarded he would be a top tier but as it is he calls his granny to sail.
sorry nope the DF are only hax when they are consumed by people who has strong haki.
so Law's DF will be more hax as soon as he gets stronger haki. you can see that in case of Luffy as well the DF is the same since he was a kid but as he stronger gets his DF get more hax as well.

No it isn't. Either your Haki blocks DF or it doesn't. He's gone back and forth on what Haki can block and can't.

For example, why didn't Big Mom's Haki block Countershock? It worked on her just like it did on Vergo and Doffy.

Her Haki can block teleportation, but not a basic countershock that even Vergo tanked.
Ok I am confused by your point. Where was it shown that it worked on her the same way it did with donflaminngo? Is she damaged or scared? So where do you get this "but it worked on her" thing from?

Oda has written himself into a corner, where Law can essentially end the arc on his own, Dressrosa and Wano. That's how broken his DF is.

In Dressrosa, he

(1) Can't cut Doffy like Vergo, because Doffy's Haki is too strong.

(2) but his Haki is not strong enough to stop Shambles or Gamma Knife

(3) but his Haki is too strong to stop personality switches.
It just means the haki requirement to stop law from teleporting you is higher than just blocking his cutting ability, nothing hard to understand

He can bypass Kaido's durability with Gamma Knife, but he can't teleport him.
he didnt bypass it

- How did everyone survive millions of volts from Enel? Literally everyone?
- How did Pell survive a huge ass bomb?
- How did Robin wake up nearly immediately after losing her shadow?
- Why didn't Kizaru shoot Ace or Luffy or Mr 3 in the head instead of shooting an infinitely smaller key?
- Why couldnt Fujitora and half a city cut Doflamingo's birdcage? Or better yet, why didn't he?
- Why did Katakuri underestimate Luffy after telling him he wouldn't?

This is why I tell people to stop trying to apply logic to a manga where the author chooses plot over battle logic anyway:milaugh:

This shit is hilarious though all yall need to keep arguing. I follow the rules Oda makes so if he says the Yonko are impervious to Laws powers, I believe it.

You can use past history to deduct that Law's haki was strong enough to counter Doflamingo's, but not Kaido's, that's it. Really nothing else to it. Nothing implied Oden used Haki against the barrier. And even if he did, it's explained that the barrier doesn't break regardless. Like I said: Plot>Battle Logic in this manga.

No it isn't. Either your Haki blocks DF or it doesn't.
no it doesnt. you dont block someone turning into a lizard with haki. not all devil fruits work the same. i dont think you even know what youre talking about dude because nobody ever says haki blocks devil fruits except for logias and specific physical attacks like gum gum punches and shambles. nobody blocks lightning with haki. luffy blocks lightning being made of rubber. everyone else who gets hit by it gets hit even if they have good haki.

you are just saying what happens in sanjikun piece. nobodys reading that bro thats in your head. you need to talk abouit the real comic

That's pretty much it. That DF is so fucked, he constantly has to nerf it so arcs aren't ended in the blink of an eye through some hack.
I really advised people rewatch that law vs smoker fight. His fruit was never portrayed as being as broken as people make it out to be. It's weakness based on smokers words were always Superior haki control which again is why he warned tashigi

Status
Not open for further replies.