Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou, and Kaidou returns the attack by throwing a lightning bolt through his mouth (which is seen in the image)
- Law uses his Shambles to put Zeus in a metal box created by Kid.
- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- Killer attacks Napoleon.
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since she does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and she falls into the sea.
Did Luffy get KOed while the other 4 take out Meme???

:ihaha:

O-Lin incoming and and Nami/Zeus incoming like I said.

"Buh....buh....Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido....an...and....Kidd and Killer vs Big Mom."

:seriously:

--------------------------------------------------

Meme being Meme. No suprise here. I'm suprised she lasted this long tho.

Goatrochi in Snake form :steef::steef::steef:. Time for Zoro to come down and slay him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oda is such a garbage writer. I don't even know how anyone can swallow any of the crap he spews and call it "good". How many times is he going to rehash the same lazy bait writing tactic before people get tired. Literally nothing that has happened in this Raid makes any sense if you take a minute to think about it.

Not even mad about Linlin. It was a given he was going to do something like this to try and write himself out of the hole he dug himself in. The annoying part is how lazy the entirety of his writing in Wano has become. Yea, good thing I dropped this garbage.
I do have to ask you:

Big Mom clearly isn’t turning anyone into a homie lol. And she can’t even hang on to her Homies when she is serious, they are very easy to separate from her.

Do you still think she stands a chance against even one Admiral? Lol

Kaido is also the strongest Yonkou, not just your average one like BM. His feats can't just be spread around otherwise I can use the same argument that you like to use against Sengoku. Big mom can't just stand beside Kaido and expect to share his feats.
thats why they had to use tactics to move the one they cant hurt at all out of the fight and focus fire the one taking damage and bleeding. Laido is the worlds strongest jobber

Kaido is also the strongest Yonkou, not just your average one like BM. His feats can't just be spread around otherwise I can use the same argument that you like to use against Sengoku. Big mom can't just stand beside Kaido and expect to share his feats.
BM is still nigh equal to Kaido due to portrayal. I’m just mocking Sengoku for having to leech off Garp, but I’m not saying he’s actually much weaker than Garp. You can do the same for BM and Kaido

I'm sure Big Mom will be saved by her crew and they'll be waiting for the rest in the flower capital. There they will serve as the antagonist #2

But who is honestly a Big Mom fan? she sucks. If she were to be taken out this early will anybody really care?

Status
Not open for further replies.