Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be funny to see hybrid Kaido outperforming the Kaido / BM duo against the rooftop SN. Guess BM really was a nerf :josad:
He should at least be ×2 as strong when he becomes bloodlusted fighting to death. It wasn't a kill or get killed for Kaido when he was fighting alongside Big Meme because the odds weren't against him.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It seems like you both want to have your cake and eat it when you admit 5 SN's vs 2 Yonko was like being in Hell, and say the Yonko are fresh while the SN's are all fucked up, but also want to scale that performance favorably relative to the strength of the Yonko :kizabat:
Kaido has haxxed Zoan regeneration and was basically receiving all the damage the Supernova were dishing out (the moment they decided to actually focus on Mama, she was summarily dealt with).

The Roof Five pushed two Yonkou much farther than 5 Pre Udon Boundman would have been able to push just Kaido. The average level of the Roof Five >> Pre Udon Boundman.

I do acknowledge tho
the gap is closer than we assumed esp after luffy beat kat.
should be a high diff fight imo .
Neither current feats nor portrayal place Luffy above Zoro. In fact, Zoro has the two best feats on the Rooftop by a mile. This is all the more insane if you consider that Asura still exists.

It'd be funny to see hybrid Kaido outperforming the Kaido / BM duo against the rooftop SN. Guess BM really was a nerf :josad:
The Supernova are already badly injured and exhausted whereas Kaido is virtually fresh:
  • Redon said that given how heavily injured the three main damage dealers of the Supernova were, he doesn't think they can beat Kaido in 10 chapters.
    • I'm guessing he's referring to the captains.
  • The Supernova stressed last chapter that they've been through "Hell".
    • Luffy said that he's been to Hell and back a few times already.
  • This chapter is literally titled "Hell".
  • Kaido is facing a Roof Five that are far from their peak.
    • Any feats he performs against them should be interpreted in light of that.

I think it will be kidd mocking big mom on the commander he injured which I think is smoothie
Its probably snack and Urouge went on to defeat him. Because we know BM sent Cracker next and he destroyed the intruders...no way its smoothie given how she is shown..she probably was not even in WCI(it was also mentioned its been long time since they gathered or something like that)

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
sometimes I question myself on where's the root of this problem...
Hard to grasp the problem when it's beyond powerscaling. The problem lies in the fact that majority of the OP fandom are a bunch of beta teenagers who can't tolerate cocky alpha characters. So they need to twist basic manga panels to compensate for their insecure headcanons. Just check the Doffy threads in OP reddit and you get a understanding picture. This isn't a trait that's solely based on Doffy alone but other characters such as Akainu, Zoro etc...

Kaido has haxxed Zoan regeneration and was basically receiving all the damage the Supernova were dishing out (the moment they decided to actually focus on Mama, she was summarily dealt with).

The Roof Five pushed two Yonkou much farther than 5 Pre Udon Boundman would have been able to push just Kaido. The average level of the Roof Five >> Pre Udon Boundman.

Neither current feats nor portrayal place Luffy above Zoro. In fact, Zoro has the two best feats on the Rooftop by a mile. This is all the more insane if you consider that Asura still exists.

The Supernova are already badly injured and exhausted whereas Kaido is virtually fresh:
  • Redon said that given how heavily injured the three main damage dealers of the Supernova were, he doesn't think they can beat Kaido in 10 chapters.
    • I'm guessing he's referring to the captains.
  • The Supernova stressed last chapter that they've been through "Hell".
    • Luffy said that he's been to Hell and back a few times already.
  • This chapter is literally titled "Hell".
  • Kaido is facing a Roof Five that are far from their peak.
    • Any feats he performs against them should be interpreted in light of that.
3 damage hitters are two captains
luffy kidd and a right hand zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.