Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I told you that they're just going to get rid off Big Mom. Splitting the Yonko would just split already very weak supernovas into two. It was ridiculous from the beginning. Throwing Big Mom from the roof is Oda's writing style in the post-timskip, just throw away your brains with Big Mom into the ocean lol.

- Law uses his Shambles to put Zeus in a metal box created by Kid.
- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- Killer attacks Napoleon.
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since she does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and she falls into the sea.
This is so bad. :lawsigh:
Even if all those homies are blocked.... how does it make sense that she was thrown and not before?

There was a thread asking how long will Kid fans defend the guy? I told ya'll wait for the roof fight to continue. None of the dudes up there are jokes. Kid's doing something and we'll see more from all of the Rooftop 5. Obviously Zoro's looking the most impressive for blocking (even if partially) 2 Yonkos' attacks. I'm curious about Luffy. Man might've tanked that blow from Kaido like he did against Boro Breath (though he got some damage then as well)...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Literally the roof part is the worst XDXD
I mean... It's fine to like fights...But this fight is almost atrocious if not because of Luffy and maybe Law being the only (Power-wise) coherent characters up there...
You would be right if under roof was some unimaginary writing revealing biggest secret of the world.

Not fucking clownery with 5 yo kid running around onigashima giving away plot armor candies.

Cut the crap.

Roof piece >>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.