Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
New info regarding Big Mom from Redon.
"About Big Mom, it is not that it falls into the sea at the end of the chapter. They have just thrown it off the island and it starts to fall towards the sea, but you can't see it touching the water or anything (although without Zeus or Prometheus, it has no way of stopping the fall)."
So something gonna stop her fall. Best case scenario is the Queen Momma Chanter. If not, Oda really gotta explain what they are doing this whole time when Pero easily waltzed im.

"About Big Mom, it is not that it falls into the sea at the end of the chapter. They have just thrown it off the island and it starts to fall towards the sea, but you can't see it touching the water or anything (although without Zeus or Prometheus, it has no way of stopping the fall)."

O-lin is saved.
@Jaguark101 @Olimaat @Buusatan94 @Jo_Ndule @Kejon
See. Had a feeling he'd cliffhanger it.

Calling the Canter being right under Onigashima , watch. Its the best moment to bring back her crew.

(Or she just lands on Wano's actual land)

O-lin is saved.
@Jaguark101 @Olimaat @Buusatan94 @Jo_Ndule @Kejon
She'll end up on Wano shore and end up as O-Lin....then join the fight when Onigashma is in Wano.

Big Meme Back at it once again
:goyea:

Also, it's very interesting that Law's DF abilities like Shambles or I daresay even "switching personalities" was OFFICIALLY announced with a big nerf, that if your haki is monstrous enough, those abilities will not allow Law to do the switching...

I guess for it to work, Law's Haki must be strong enough to rival who he is doing the switching to... at least I am guessing...

I mean it was bound to happen.... everyone already talked about how it's idiotic how Law didn't just use shambles to throw Big Mom to the sea already... so Oda HAD to come up with this excuse of Haki will nullify the technique...

Anyway, Big Meme is thrown to sea regardless, through the HARD WAY... which is better for our entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.