Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking called it....take your L law fans.
:holdthisl:
Fucking told you all that this "Law's ability bypass durability regarddless of haki" BS you kept spelling was wrong, but here you have it, Law cant cut or do anything with his DF past someone's haki if said haki is stronger.

That one vergo fanboy that disapeared from the forum better eat up his L too, considering this proves that even Law has better haki than Vergo.
:akasalt:
Godtier comment, Doffy+Vergo tards eating a huge L^^

I don’t see it happening, I think Bm will get distracted by a third party and my guess is it’s the marines. That or she becomes O’lin again.
Luffy will make her Perma OLin just like he did to Don Chinjao.
Dressrosa is a smaller version of Wano. (all the alliances, grand fleet, and doffy pirates were built like a yonko crew)

Oda didn't introduce the olin plot line in wano for no reason.

STOP STOP STOP EVERYONE AND LISTEN TO ME !

Do you realise that the 2 strongests yonkou combined their attacks in order to defeat GrandMaster Zoro in base form, but only managed to hurt him a bit
I tend not to give too much importance to Big Mom for the way Oda treated her so far, but on the other hand Hybrid Kaido was legit blocked by Zoro and Zoro apparently suffered modest damaged overall, Asura Zoro would have most likely treated Hybrid Kaido like Kaku if this is all what he has got. So I frantically expect so much more from the man.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
next chapter giant size smoothie will catch her mother with one hand while with the other she will cut onigashima in half!
:goatasure:
end of the act...
PostMeme: *falling down* Someone help me! Aaaaaah!
Smoothie on the ship below Onigashima: Dont worry Mama, I'll save you!
Smoothie: Mama? Mama! Noooo!
Meme sinks the ship.
Big Mom Pirates were never heard of again.
:shocking:

I tend not to give too much importance to Big Mom for the way Oda treated her so far, but on the other hand Hybrid Kaido was legit blocked by Zoro and Zoro apparently suffered modest damaged overall, Asura Zoro would have most likely treated Hybrid Kaido like Kaku if this is all what he has got. So I frantically expect so much more from the man.
You’re out of your mind, do you realize they are now gonna fight him 1vs5? Sheesh, I want to wait for the panels and see what exactly happened.

It’s still good for Zoro that he managed to block for a bit but you’re over exaggerating his feat mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.