Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The writer doesn't need to tell you that Kaido is a flying Dragon and that he would be killed by a certain person.
Sometimes he leaves puzzles for you and you try to collect them.

This was my drawing of Vegapunk years ago. I think it was shortly after Kaido's introduction.
I knew Momo's artificial fruit was a successful copy of Kaido's fruit. I knew Kaido was a dragon. I knew he was held captive by the marines for an experiment. And I knew Vegapunk lied to the WG about it.
Some truly wild shit, and it’s mad impressive how you managed to predict all this...but if the real Vegapunk ends up looking anything like that, I want all the money I’ve ever spent on OP merchandise back and I’m coming to you to collect :myman:

I don't think it means anything other than Oda's editors told him the "why not Shambles Kaido/Big Mom into the sea" stuff everyone is saying and he needed an excuse.
To be fair, Smoker and Doffy said Haki could block Law’s powers all the way in punk hazard... We just thought that it only worked on preventing Law from cutting you... Apparently it just prevents EVERYTHING... Probably including the mind switching thing

You realize all she did is fall off right? She didn’t go into the sea. She will be back up there especially since she wouldn’t even have her weapons
Obviously Oda is separating her so that the fight can be Kaido vs SNs, since that's the main fight of this saga

once she returns Kaido would already have finished the SNs, otherwise how Oda has been writing this arc doesn't make much sense

Why the hell did Oda bring Big Mom to Wano just to troll her? This is ridiculous at this point. I hope he doesn't opt to go with the stupid O-lin plotline a second time because that'd be Fairy Tail level writing.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Zolo moment probably isn't a big deal as the spoiler suggest, it shouldn't be discussed until the panels are out

even tho it's obvious Kaido alone can one shot Zolo if he's serious, so it doesn't matter if he tank some troll attack from Kaido and BM

Oda in this fight want people to underestimate Kaido and it's obvious, he will mid diff the SNs in the end

To be fair, Smoker and Doffy said Haki could block Law’s powers all the way in punk hazard... We just thought that it only worked on preventing Law from cutting you... Apparently it just prevents EVERYTHING... Probably including the mind switching thing
No. They were only talking about his cutting power, which makes sense because it makes physical contact.

For example, Gamma Knife cannot be blocked by Haki, as shown here.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
BM fans won in this chapter

this chapter confirms BM main antagonist of Elbaf, since she's not gonna get defeated here

three arcs as a major antagonist, fuck power lvls am satisfied

I like how so many people here who thought she will lose in this arc basically acting like they never made these dumb predictions and are focusing on her getting pushed out of the island like that even matter much lol

all SNs against Kaido alone and it's already too much
Preach! :myman::cheers:

People really saying Sanji can't dodge Yonko attacks ?:usoprice:

Here in WCI.....Him and Luffy block a Meme attack whilst moving after she began her attack and being a considerable distance away.

Then he dodges a Ikoku point blank

Sanji is the only one who dodges it whilst that fat shit Jinbe can't even keep his ass on the damn tree

Then Sanji dodges the Zeus attack and outpaces Luffy whilst carrying Nami. With Luffy's slow ass stumbling about

Then finally he reaches Rabian before Meme's Ikouku reached him, even though he moved after she threw the slash.

Yall can try to downplay Sanji, but yall wan't suceed. He faster than Rooftop 5 combined.:goyea:

Sanji the Hedgehog:steef::steef::steef::steef:
Lanji can't even dodge Blacktooth sama and Yuen sama, he's slow as shit.

I’m saying he wanted to cut the mountain. That’s why he ended up doing it.

are you saying Daz bones TANKED an actual mountain cutting slash
how do you know that? as far as a'm aware of he was only targeting luffy.
it's just frozen water, luffy tanked the same slash and was just blown away with minor scratch. and luffy is not made of steel.

Not really. When first thing Luffy wanted is to forgive Usopp, Zoro was the one to stop Luffy and say he won't or he is next to go. Same with Ben Beckman who is said to be a very smart guy and advisor for his hot headed captain. This is a vice captains job.
Not really what? I didn't say Zoro can't advise Luffy. How is that relevant to what I said?

Zoro literally get irritated for Luffy's act and threatened him with leaving the crew Luffy agreed he should wait for Usopp to apologize.

Zoro won't allow his captain to be disrespected like this he gave up on his dream for Luffy's sake against Kuma and begged his enemy Mihawk for training.

If you are a Zoro fan the last thing you should do disrespecting Luffy.

They were only talking about his cutting power, which makes sense because it makes sense physical contact.
No no no, at no point do they specify, ONLY cutting power

the word ONLY is never used

We the community assumed that it’s ONLY that because Smoker and Vergo were defeated using ONLY that so of course we assume that’s what the haki is for

But make no mistake, Oda has never specified. Ever. Until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.