Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t block all of the CQC abilities via CoA, Doflamingo still prompted to dodge MES for example:
To be fair I think Law haki was stronger then Doffy haki, as example Law could cut though Doffy CoA, but Doffy couldn´t cut though Law CoA.

So it make sense for Doffy to dodge the MES attack, I believe guys with stronger haki should be able to block MES.
Overall CoA only come in game for hax ability, but also for close combat skills of Law it could became useful.
Even though having the worse haki, Doffy was the best fighter to deal with Law, speed,power and his df make him it easier to target and beat Law.

I know which is different from stopping .
Then again with context it don't matter much .
That is stopping it for a short span of time so the rest of the SNs can get out of the way.

What I am gathering personally from this is

Kaido and BM attacked, Zoro blocked it saving enough time for the rest of SNs to get out of the way, followed by then Zoro getting injured afterwards, then we assume he is somehow resting and not fighting at the moment, somewhere towards the end of the chapter Zoro then cut's prometheus with an attack. So during that duration after the initail momentary block, he got enough energy to launch another attack shortly thereafter

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yh but you need blades to behead Orochi. Raizo and Izo can't do shit.
Well as I said don't expect logic from Oda. Both Scabbards and Orochi should be dead by now and stop wasting panel time. Oda is using stupid plot armor because he couldn't think of a proper ending for them. For 90+ fucking chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.