Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

I find it disappointing he hasn't sent anyone flying besides Base Luffy in this rooftop fight.
Law,Killer,Zoro and Kid have received nearly no damage on panel from Kaido,this doesn't look like a boss fight atm.
Yep this doesn't look or sound like a boss fight, which is part of why I am unconvinced that this fight on the dome will be the final fight against Kaido and why I am hoping that things will get better soon because this is becoming to be a dragged fight just like with the Scabbards.

kidd is not becoming luffys ally. Why can’t a character just say thanks without people twisting it into something else.
I mean and an ally for the future like Wb was with Roger,friendly and all.

Not that Kid becomes luffy's bitch or something lol.

I never expected Kid to thank anyone aside from Killer and his crew.
Him thanking Zoro is surprising and probably setup a good future relationship between him and the strawhats.

- Doffy showed to be superior to Luffy too in DR

- Humiliation brings strenght, and Kidd is proving it

- We literally have a panel of Orochi blackmailing Killer to eat the SMILE if he wants to save his captain. Damn, I didn't expect you to be this biased... "is simply dumb", not sure you can read at this point

- Kidd's MF was his battle with Shanks, Killer is not dying.
- Exactly my thought, he was blackmailed into eating a smile. Kid was going to rot in that cell anyway. Killer was portrayed as a smart character. I didn't expect him to be that dumb and accept a smile from a trash character like Orochi.
- Killer got a big character development in this arc. Him getting killed is a big possibility.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
He stopped the attack to let the others escape, he delayed it from hitting them bruh. Why do you think Kid is thanking him?
its like frankie jumping in front of bullet to protect zoro. Zoro don't have time to deal with small bullets. Just like how kid doesn't have time to deal with weak attack like hakai leave it to weaker people like zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.