Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but they have hundreds of gifters already, give them BM's weapons too why not. Such a good writing
Meme is fulfilling her role, that is making straw hats and their allies shine. :virusprot:
More seriously i hope whatever PU they get is permanent. If what they get is temporary it would truly feel it was just a waste of time with no real progression.

Tact is law skill that move something in his range attack right?
Its not harming skill i think why those kaido scream btw? :gokulaugh:
Kaido would
Enma was a training tool for haki . He still whoops law and kid without it
Enma is necessary for zoro to learn Acoa and for turning Wado into a black blade...

A tool just like any other blade.. but if zoro masters enma... he's going to develop exponentially

Are you talking about physical speed? Brah, stop. Zoro ain't faster than Gear 2. Luffy can literally do "shave". Law can teleport.

Like I said, you needed durability (weapon) + strength to try to stop that. Luffy had strength but no weapon. Law had weapon but not enough strength.
I think You Forget When Luffy Attack Hyozo with G2 Jet Pistol. Hyozo Is able to React and Gave Luffy Some Deadly poison. even Luffy Acknowledge him and say he is pretty strong. And You know what happen when Zoro Fight Hyozo (Even With Streroids) He No diff him even with his back in front of Hyozo. Thats the Prove that Zoro speed is over G2.

Status
Not open for further replies.