Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH it's pretty fucking obvious that these kind of feats from all 5 SNs are bound to happen sooner or later, so i don't get why people are even surprised :beckmoji:
They are not ready for this, to be honest, at this point, I feel like I am ok with the assulpull power ups, because I just want the story to move forward, there is a lot of things to cover, and to me they are more interesting than this whole Wano plot.

Kaido would

Enma is necessary for zoro to learn Acoa and for turning Wado into a black blade...

A tool just like any other blade.. but if zoro masters enma... he's going to develop exponentially
There is a chance maybe law use tact to take something from kaido inner.
Later maybe law will show kaidos heart in his hat:gokulaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So in January, I mentioned that Oda had surpassed our wildest expectations for Zoro:
Chapter 1002 surpassed the wildest expectations of even the most outlandish of Zoro fans (@ShishioIsBack and @nik87 can attest to this); none of us expected that Zoro will demonstrate the offensive prowess to terrify two Yonkou with an Ittoryu technique.
Back then, Rivaille had been making the claim that Oda was the biggest Zoro wanker of them all:
It has been a common claim of some Zoro fans (I'm looking at you @Rivaille) that Oda is the biggest wanker of us all. Let's put that to the test.
So I asked for the most outlandish hopes of Zoro fans and recorded them in a thread:
For epistemic honesty reasons, I want the Zoro fanbase to record our most outlandish Zoro expectations for the remainder of this arc. I'll list mine in increasing order of absurdity.
Two of my more absurd expectations:
  • Zoro overpowers Big Mom in a clash
  • Zoro overpowers Kaido in a clash
Oda didn't give me this exactly, but he gave me something much better:
"Hakai" has the Kanji for "Supremacy" and "Sea", and it normally means "Destruction" prononciation wise.
The combination attack between Kaido and Big Mom Zoro stopped for a moment is called Hakai (覇海), meaning "conquering the sea".
It reminds us of Dorry and Brogy's Hakoku (覇国), meaning "conquering a nation".
Makes me wonder if Hakai is an upgraded version of Hakoku.
Zoro stopped an extraordinarily powerful combination attack from two Yonkou in their most powerful forms for long enough to allow all the other Supernova to escape. Kidd even thanked him for this feat:
Kidd said "Thank you" to Zoro after the later stopped "Hakai" from Big Mom and Kaido for a moment.
Hakai appears to be a superior technique to Hakoku (and by extension Ikkoku Sovereignty).

So we have Zoro stopping an attack that's more powerful than Thunder Bagua and Ikkoku Sovereignty combined, and from a Kaido and Mama that have powered up (Kaido is in his Hybrid form, Mama has fused with Prometheus and wields all her 3 homies).

Truly, Oda has Zoro surpass even my wildest expectations.
:finally:

Big Mom doesn't have to be magnetic since the magnetic force can be from his metal arm. But like I said the panel should clear it up.
However, like I also said, it is unlikely that he stopped her punch with just his physical arm
It’s more likely he stopped her arm with physical strength since he already has crazy strength feats like suplexing kaido who is the size of a mountain

Yonko's gat the stamina to survive.. I mean BM did
Actually tact depend on enemies resistance like when law v vergo he cant use his skill as he wish.
But what bother my mind why he can use it to BM right now, even BM almost not got really much damage.
If she almost dead its make sense but now? Its more to plot needs

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If this was about Sanji i bet the spoiler provider would phrase it :

" Everyone managed to dodge the attack except Sanji who get's hit and is injured"

:milaugh:
Playing the victim is unbecoming.
:odenugh:

Absolutely not. Luffy highlited King's attack on Sanji
This attack was highlighted in the context of the Yonkou's other attacks, as such it's considerably stronger than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.