Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro molests King.

Nothing King has done suggests that:
  • He can overwhelm Dragon Kaido's Tatsumaki
  • His offensive prowess is so great that Kaido would dodge his attack
  • He can (momentarily) block a top tier (combination) attack from Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama.

By current feats and portrayal, King is not even on the same playing field as Zoro. Or at the very least, if King can actually match Zoro, then he's significantly above the likes of Katakuri and Marco. Zoro is significantly above the likes of Katakuri and Marco.
Headcanon zoro is nowhere near kata or marco

Bogard

You can't win
- Big Mom punches Kid with her bare hands and stands on him.
- Kid grabs her by the arm and uses “Rebel / repel“ to lift her up.
- Law attacks her with a big rock using "Tact".
- He sends her flying away and says bye bye

lol the disrespect. law loves rocks doesnt he
you F'ING Clown
Seeing how his shambles, amputate attacks are apparently ineffective due to their willpower/haki, using tact makes sense. It grants him huge environmental force control(it could allow him to lift battleships / deflect meteorites)

Absolutely man.

I didn't expect Zoro to be so powerful in his Base form and yet my reputation on this site is the one of a Zoro wanker. In reality I only tend to be as realistic as I can when judging any character's strenght. Apparently Oda surprised in the other sense of direction.

I feel you man

It will be unrealistic if i wank dr kureha, dalton or robin etc
Oda barely show their greatness but as for zoro seems like he treat zoro differently than the others

Jack fought base Inu/Neko back to back for 5 days no stop, while the Dukes had 12 hours turns for resting
Survived a fight against Fujitora and Sengoku
Survived a trunk smash from Zunisha
Sulong Carrot isn't veteran level, that's clear, but Jack really defeated the whole Sulong Army (with little to no help) before fighting Sulong Inu/Neko in tag
He recovered and defeated again the Minks on his way to the Scabbards, now he's starting a fight with Inu (will probably defeat him unless he gets some help)

Sounds like the most impressive Calamity to me, or at least the one who deserves this title the most...
He didn't singlehandedly defeat them though. He defeated them with poison gas.

He was defeated by the Marines. He was presumed dead because of the beating he got.

Zu's trunk was aimed at the entirety of the ships , Jack was just collateral

Jack had reinforcements. We see some of those reinforcements weren't really defeated when they were commenting on the Scabbards v Kaido fight. The fact that he had reinforcements implies he didn't do it alone

zoro in Beast pirates standards is Neck in Neck with King

Yea doffy is doffy at the end of the day...
if u want me to analogize i'd say he's like kaido's DF form that tanks gear 4 but it actually hurts him i reckon if it was just him vs luffy and law wasn't involved... Doffy would have won the fight.
Neck and neck woth King. Lmfaooooooo stop the fucking cap.

- Kinemon unsheathe his sword, and cuts Orochi. And that was it.
- Fukurokuju tries to stop the scabbards, and Fukurokuju vs Raizo begins.
cool

- Luffy does a move called "Gomu Gomu no Fire (Red)".
want to see how this looks
sounds interesting.
i'm dissappointed that no one cares about luffy stalling kaido while other 4 kick bigmom outta flying onigashima

Sanji fans should stop comparing sanji to zoro . This arc is not his arc and it would never be . He would be lucky if he even gets to fight anyone. Oda is going that extreme to let us know that . We are mid way into the arc nearing the end and he is still useless. At this stage it would not surprise me if he is cooking right now . Its not that sanji is weak . He would always be equal to zoro in terms of strength. Oda has to make sacrifices this arc and amongst the monster trio sanji is the one to draw the short straw. The very moment enma was given to zoro it was game over. Just enjoy the arc for what it is. Zoro is showing feats which are recommendable, enjoy it . This is a Japanese themed arc, there is no way oda is gonna make zoro look bad in anyway or form . Yes as a result kaido and bm have to pay the price. You can think the yonkos are weaker than the admirals or vice versa, but truth is if any admiral was here on Wano he would have had worse treatment than what we are seeing . This is a Japanese themed arc zoro has enma. Do the maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.