Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think current Zoro is definitely above Katakuri.
Current Zoro should 100% be able to defeat Katakuri and King if he has to fight them.

I'm not sure if he's on level with Marco or above.

Benn i'd put over Marco, and i think Benn also has a special relationship with Shanks more like Roger and Rayleigh, so i'd give Benn the advantage until Luffy catches up with Shanks.

I'd say right now Benn > Marco ~ Zoro > Katakuri and King.

Post Wano i think i'd put Zoro between Benn and Marco until we get to Shanks and stacking up Luffy's crew against his.

Kaido's attack name(Beam attack) doesn't appear or no name.

>>>>>>>

And other attack about(Hell of the Three Realms):

Kaido using the kanabo.
So it is not lighting bolt attack? Was already strange since the beam doesn´t look like a thunderbolt xD.
I want to see Hell of the three realms Kanabo so much, seems like a big attack since the chapter is named about that attack.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So you think Drake will fight Apoo + the remnants Numbers? Or at least you're considering the scenario
Personally, I think that the fact that Drake and Apoo habve been near each other for 10 chapters at this point and still didn't start a proper 1v1 points at these 2 not fighting each other..
Drake-Apoo situation in one of the main scenarios I'm waiting to be developed under the dome
Not really considering that. I just didnt thought their purpose through and threw in some open names, trying to connect them. But i dont know how they shall be paired there.

Because I’m telling you the only reason she told kaido to dodge was because of odens aura on the sword.

how Is she gonna tell kaido who is getting hit by a gatling Thai dodge the attack?
But dude, what does it being Oden’s aura have anything to do with anything? Zoro can still output that damage, who cares if it’s with his aura or Oden’s? Lmaoooo

Current Zoro should 100% be able to defeat Katakuri and King if he has to fight them.

I'm not sure if he's on level with Marco or above.

Benn i'd put over Marco, and i think Benn also has a special relationship with Shanks more like Roger and Rayleigh, so i'd give Benn the advantage until Luffy catches up with Shanks.

I'd say right now Benn > Marco ~ Zoro > Katakuri and King.

Post Wano i think i'd put Zoro between Benn and Marco until we get to Shanks and stacking up Luffy's crew against his.
Whoa going too far to say he is on Macro level. That is not there at all especially we know Yonkos are still holding back and King and Katakuri are much stronger than they appear. Let's not go that far at all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It looks this way because it focuses on Zoro's fortes(strength, attack power) while Luffy is currently fighting in base, but at the end of the day, Luffy is still the one who warned the group of the dangerosity of the attack due to his future sight, allowing him to view things an advance, a skill Zoro didn't show the ability to overcome yet, and in terms of brute force, he has G4+level3 hardening that was so powerful, Big Mom thought for a second Kaido was defeated. The next G4 usage should show something interesting
lmfao kaido is attacking luffy with lightning slow your roll
pis has to save luffy again
luffy saw the attack and ran from it
zoro stepped in and saved the others kidd even thanked him
kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.