Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Quite a bit of headcanon and one inaccuracy there.
Zoro can control the attacks, he just missed/Kaido dodged.
Both cases it means Zoro is not totally cool with those attacks : if he missed the giant dragon in front of him it means the technique is hard to control yet for him and it let him huffing

And not head canon Luffy will likely have an other PU this arc or completely master adCOA and his max blows will be extremely powerful

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera

I'm not going to tell you to hold back the SN wank, especially Zoro this week, since it's part of the fun and enjoying the great moments we get from these characters that usually we have to wait months or years for.

I do caution you though, with Big Mom out, we're going to get all 5 SN's vs Kaido, with maybe more reinforcements like Yamato eventually joining. So the scaling you're playing with for 5 SN's vs 2 Yonko might lose a lot of it's weight when we get into the details of how 5 or more SN's vs 1 Yonko ends up playing out.
  1. I am not convinced that Yamato takes a significant role in Kaido's defeat given Oden's prophecy.
  2. The Supernova are already badly injured and exhausted whereas Kaido is virtually fresh:
    • Redon said that given how heavily injured the three main damage dealers of the Supernova were, he doesn't think they can beat Kaido in 10 chapters.
      • I'm guessing he's referring to the captains.
    • The Supernova stressed last chapter that they've been through "Hell".
      • Luffy said that he's been to Hell and back a few times already.
    • This chapter is literally titled "Hell".
    • Kaido is facing a Roof Five that are far from their peak.
      • Any feats he performs against them should be interpreted in light of that.
  3. I don't assume that the other 4 Supernova are comparable to Zoro in raw power.
  4. I acknowledge that Zoro doesn't have the stamina to fight against top tiers for long.
  5. I scale Hybrid Kaido at high top tier (a level above the likes of Issho and his Base self).
    • If Kaido reveals an Awakened form, I would place him on an even higher level above current top tiers.
    • The existence of Awakening for Kaido wouldn't change the fact that Base Kaido could low diff and oneshot Pre Udon Boundman.
      • Other top tiers don't get upscaled to magically be on par with Kaido's feats.
  6. The Roof Five have already performed so exceptionally that they should all get the benefit of the doubt against Pre Udon Boundman.

Tl:Dr; regardless of how the battle evolves from here on out, my current wank is warranted.

Not really considering that. I just didnt thought their purpose through and threw in some open names, trying to connect them. But i dont know how they shall be paired there.
Well, when it comes to the Calamities I have King vs Sanji (aerial battle, previous clash and similar aesthetic) and Queen vs Drake (backstory, vegapunk connections, the underling beating the boss, I actually made a thread about this matchup)
But I'm not gonna lie, seeing Heat and Wire taking on Queen would hype me up!

Some people that don't consider Sanji a top fighter (only below the 5 rooftop SN and Marco among the alliance) are forgetting one important thing:
*Sanji's mid-saga opponent was hybrid Page One, and he toyed with him while testing the raid suit for the first time*

So a Tobiroppo level opponent, which is in the same tier of the final opponents of people like Jimbei, Shogun Franky and Robin in this Wano saga, was like a warm-up fight. AND he was in hybrid, at full power.
It's similar to Whole Cake Luffy's situation, where he had Cracker as the mid-fight and Katakuri as the main fight of the arc.
So it's silly to not consider RS Sanji *at least* YC3 level (probably higher if his final opponent will be either Queen or King).
Stop messing around with our flaming cook, guys.
:beckmoji:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Lol I wouldn't go far on stating stuff like that. @Pantheos will have word on that matter :kayneshrug:.
I dont think kid will ask Zoro honestly. He knows Zoro is Luffys Version of Killer. He wont try to take that. The loyality brings up no doubt in Zoro. Thats why i threw in P1 and Ulti as possible next Nakamas for Kid. They will lose their Loyality when they see Kaido losing.

Also i like the idea of @rerere : Ulti having a crush then about Killer. Killer gets annoyed by it, Kid enjoys that alot. And then we need a scene where Nami wants Money from the Kid Pirates for the assistance against a Yonko, so she is in a debate with Killer and tries to flirt with him a bit to get money. In the background we see Ulti and Sanji next to each other, bot Jealous AF. :D

It looks this way because it focuses on Zoro's fortes(strength, attack power) while Luffy is currently fighting in base, but at the end of the day, Luffy is still the one who warned the group of the dangerosity of the attack due to his future sight, allowing him to view things an advance, a skill Zoro didn't show the ability to overcome yet, and in terms of brute force, he has G4+level3 hardening that was so powerful, Big Mom thought for a second Kaido was defeated. The next G4 usage should show something interesting
Zoro was reacting to BM and Kaido attack before this chapter. No it looks that way because they are equal fighting combat wise. Zoro still hasn't brought out the big guns yet. 3000 worlds, 1080 pound hakied up cannon and Ashura mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.