Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Post-Wano
Worst Generation are gonna be Split into Two Groups, The Still Active Half & the Failed Half

I believe Law will Die, Hawkins & Apoo will accept their Failure, Capone doesn't aim for Pirate King & is more like Mafia Don,
Bonney lost her Crew & abandoned Piracy & most probably got Caught again & finally Drake is a Marine & not even a Pirate

So this leaves us with Top 6 of Worst Generation: Teach, Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer & Urouge

I believe for Oda to Highlight this, the Newspaper after Wano will Highlight them, it will be something like:

Straw Hats & Kid Pirates Alliance managed to Defeat Kaido with the Four Supernova as the Most Vital Ones
Teach defeated some Marines & retrieved what he said he is going to
And i believe, we will have a Surprise News about Urouge to finally Introduce him to World News,
Maybe it will be revealed that he is Allied to BB Pirates

This way Worst Generation will be Split into Three Groups: Luffy/Zoro, Teach/Urouge & Kid/Killer
And maybe Urouge will fight Killer in Final War as Forshadowed by their Clash in Sabaody during their Introduction
After all, with their Portrayal, they are clearly Both Believed to be Fifth Strongest Supernova after Luffy/Zoro/Kid & Law so their Fight in Final War will settle this
You think Urouge is the 10th Titanic Captain?

Kaido has haxxed Zoan regeneration and was basically receiving all the damage the Supernova were dishing out (the moment they decided to actually focus on Mama, she was summarily dealt with).

The Roof Five pushed two Yonkou much farther than 5 Pre Udon Boundman would have been able to push just Kaido. The average level of the Roof Five >> Pre Udon Boundman.

Neither current feats nor portrayal place Luffy above Zoro. In fact, Zoro has the two best feats on the Rooftop by a mile. This is all the more insane if you consider that Asura still exists.

The Supernova are already badly injured and exhausted whereas Kaido is virtually fresh:
  • Redon said that given how heavily injured the three main damage dealers of the Supernova were, he doesn't think they can beat Kaido in 10 chapters.
    • I'm guessing he's referring to the captains.
  • The Supernova stressed last chapter that they've been through "Hell".
    • Luffy said that he's been to Hell and back a few times already.
  • This chapter is literally titled "Hell".
  • Kaido is facing a Roof Five that are far from their peak.
    • Any feats he performs against them should be interpreted in light of that.
But see, what you continue to say is that the 5 SN's have used all of this time all of their fire power only on one Yonko, and he's as good as fresh while they are badly injured and exhausted.

The scaling you're doing with Boundman is faulty. Remember that the SN's are shown to be impressed by G4 level power

The reason Kaido initially dealt with Luffy so easily is because of Luffy's state of mind making him fail to use FS. That's why attention is drawn to him using FS to narrowly dodge the same attack on the roof.

And if we're talking about Boundman Luffy without Future Sight

Someone like Katakuri can kick his ass without getting touched once, let alone a Yonko.

I'm not sure how the SN's exactly scale at this point, but you might be on path to making some exagerated claims in terms of how they would fare vs anyone other than Yonko/Admirals.

I think the fact that you admited all their focus fire all this time on just Kaido did next to nothing, and we're going to get a 5 or more vs Kaido going forward, is enough to keep us grounded with how far we're supposed to push them in relation to proper top tiers.

H

humanbeing

The structure of the argument could be something like:
  • Luffy and Zoro are the top Supernova
    • Only they have been depicted as being capable of properly damaging Kaido
  • Zoro has the best offensive feat on the Rooftop
    • Hiryuu Kaen
    • Zoro has the greatest offensive prowess
  • Zoro has the best defensive feat on the Rooftop
    • Stopping Hakai
    • Zoro has the greatest defensive prowess
  • Zoro has the best endurance feats
    • Indra
    • God of Lightning: Tenjin
    • Hakai
  • Zoro's reactions are not inferior (and arguably superior) to Luffy's
    • He outreacted Luffy to intercept Batman's Arrows
    • He outreacted Luffy to intercept Heavenly Fire
    • He outreacted Luffy to intercept Boro Breath
  • Zoro's combat ability is stable
    • He can more or less continuously output this level of power
    • Luffy can only leverage so much strength in Boundman
      • He becomes deadweight afterwards
  • Zoro has performed all the above while significantly nerfed
    • He spent 90% of the fight babysitting Luffy

Well, I expect Luffy to pull ahead of Zoro in feats and portrayal eventually — he is the main character after all — but for now, Zoro is the King of Feats.
I understand you are Zoro fan . i am too but please hold your horses :D
Zoro was able to react only because Luffy told them to watch out.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
The chance of Greenbull still showing up in wano?
Since Big mom is not left for everytime, someone really need to block her path, not just her but the whole Big mom pirates.
Kinda give me hope the navy shows up in act 4 and we get amazing feats from both BM and Greenbull/Or Garp.
That would be the only real chance for a battle that Mama and her crew would have in Wano arc. Given how they'll never have one with the alliance.

I always knew Oda would find a way to counter broken devil fruits, but this "willpower/haki" is too strong for them to be shambled thing placed it on another level. At this point i won't be surprised if even Kuma's broken devil fruit was rendered ineffective due to haki. But i guess it explains why he can't beat top tiers
well they claim zoro had armament while fighting mr 1 if he did kuma's hand would have bled and got cut... but they didn't.. SOO yea haki is kinda broken

Status
Not open for further replies.