Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Umm Law got him out of the way before that attack melts him. So no he didn't not "endure the strongest attack in OP" he was able to resist it (not perfectly either) for one second b4 Law saved him for sure death (something Zoro admitted)
Zoro stopped the attack for long enough that:
  • He could warn the other SN to escape
  • The other SN dodged
  • We see the attack destroying part of the island

After that was when Zoro was overpowered, and he took some of the full impact of the attack before Law teleported him. Zoro didn't completely tank the attack, but he still endured it for a bit before he was rescued.

If an attack last 3 seconds and you withstand it for 1 second, it's still a feat. Anyway, Hakai >> Hakoku> Ikkoku Sovereignty ~ Thunder Bagua.

Everyone on the Rooftop can tank a Thunder Bagua.

I think it will be like, pushing each other to cross the limits, like Yami and Asta. "I cant fall behind"
I can see them in all likelihood destined to achieve the most amount of greatness out of the SHs, power level wise I mean, since Luffy is still meant to become Pirate King. Not sure if becoming the strongest beings of all times, but the PK is not necessarily the strongest being around and we had Whitebeard to show that, at least portrayal wise he is meant to have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.