Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was never going to be a Luffy vs Big Mom fight in Wano, no more than a real confrontation between them in WCI, Oda is unable of allowing Big Mom toeven injure any of the Straw Hats and will use any ridiculous mean to prevent it from happening.
At this point I start to doubt more that Luffy will truly defeat her even in WCI again or Elbaf or anywhere as long as she is still outed, but never say never. This arc was perfect to start portraying their clash, I always supported the idea to have them at least clash consistently on Wano , not necessarily to have Luffy to defeat her entirely so soon. So my hope diminished further.. and who knows if Oda shall ever portray this 1 on 1 or even not necessarily 1 on 1.

So far at least one red scabbard is left behind every chapter

* Ashura : died
* Inuarashi : vs Jack
* Raizo : vs Fukurokuju

Kinemon, Denjiro, Kikunojo, Nekomamushi, Kawamatsu, and Izo are still missing their matchup.

I expect Kinemon vs Kanjuro next (the leader of the red scabbard finally slaying the traitor). But for the others i have litteraly no idea. Maybe they'll go back to the rooftop, help fighting the flying 6/ calamities, or orochi isn't finished yet ? :kayneshrug:

What do you guys predict for the next few chapters ?:kata:

Yes the point is Kaido can one shot someone stronger or equal to him in the right circumstances, that is why I brought it up as an example to how Kaido could oneshot a distracted ryuoless FS failing boundman while still being decisively weaker than a post-udon boundman.

Luffy seems to think otherwise and that he is racking up damage against Kaido. Luffy has more in store too, unless you seriously think Oda has left Luffy's trumpcards to be shown before everyone elses against to what happens every other arc- he hasn't even used "King" moves yet, without getting into stuff we haven't seen.

The point is Kaido was powerless against G4 and just had to take his hits and outlast it, just as Doflamingo was mostly helpless and needed to stall. Kaido had more stamina than Doflamingo and a better regeneration rate than even the stitching but still. Make G4 infinite and Kaido is fucked, from what we've seen so far- sure there is probably awakening but otherwise he would be fucked.
i agree

Yes the point is Kaido can one shot someone stronger or equal to him in the right circumstances, that is why I brought it up as an example to how Kaido could oneshot a distracted ryuoless FS failing boundman while still being decisively weaker than a post-udon boundman.

Luffy seems to think otherwise and that he is racking up damage against Kaido. Luffy has more in store too, unless you seriously think Oda has left Luffy's trumpcards to be shown before everyone elses against to what happens every other arc- he hasn't even used "King" moves yet, without getting into stuff we haven't seen.

The point is Kaido was powerless against G4 and just had to take his hits and outlast it, just as Doflamingo was mostly helpless and needed to stall. Kaido had more stamina than Doflamingo and a better regeneration rate than even the stitching but still. Make G4 infinite and Kaido is fucked, from what we've seen so far- sure there is probably awakening but otherwise he would be fucked.
Make G4 last far longer than it does and Luffy will still be below Kaido's power and unable to wear him out.
It will take far more attack power than just G4 Boundman + Advanced Coa to be able of inflicting really serious injuries to Kaido and defeat him.

Is that why he managed to block the combined attack of BM and Kaido?

He took the pain which knocked Luffy out on top of his own with no help.
Luffy received help from Ivankov in ID.
let me break this down for you:
Ivankov was stronger than Kuma and has higher standards than Kuma
Ivankov was shocked by Luffy's grit and willpower and the speed of the recovery, he was indifferent to Luffy's life or death before knowing about the Dragon connection and was merely giving Luffy a chance
Kuma wasn't trying to kill his son's subordinate

Zoro taking the pain and damage left him crippled the next arc, Luffy recovered between Impel Down and thriller bark from a similar level of fatigue and worse internal damage, Luffy fainted because he won, Zoro stayed awake because he'd be in serious risk if he didn't grit through.

Luffy red rock isn't over G4. You sounding crazy. Kaido is just feeling the hits after taking so much hits over and over and over. Which is why Luffy said last chapter he human and eventually he will feel it.
how did we learn this, luffy used red hawk(the one used against hody)
Any way odas formulaa will just be adding new named attack wwhich will against x
hmm maybe I misread the spoiler, but I have to wait for the scans to be sure of the TONE of the dialog and how things were said..

Status
Not open for further replies.