Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I feel like that would be the perfect place to conclude her story. It would be great for Luffy to defeat a Yonko in a 1v1 battle.
My original thought was that it would have made sense for her to be defeated by Luffy in this arc so that the story could approach the Final War also villains wise and the defeat of 2 yonko probably be the triggering factor to provoke the fracture necessary to install the concatenations leading to the Final War eventually. With the balance being interrupted too abruptly and fiercefully which could cause the WG and the Marine to be more wary of the Worstgen.

Then I also thought about Katakuri asking Luffy whether or not he would return to WCI to defeat her and also thought about the likelihood of Elbaf to occur before the Final War and these combined with what's occurring on Wano at least for now are the factors that made me currently doubt more.

But overall even if the SHs visited Elbaf before the Final War took place it is not mandatory that Luffy would need to fight off Big Mom there and defeat her.

laugh now ... but Prime Momo can be a peerless fighter​
the more I think about it ... the more broken Prime Momo looks like

I won't be surprise if he is the weapon Uranus

The Uranus
The Shogun
The WSS
The WSM

only man in history who traveled with 2 pirate kings and traveled in time.

the peerless Momo , strongest thing who ever lived

:akaman: :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has awakening, no doubt. He's the strongest Zoan user after all. However, I don't get why so many people assume that awakening will be another mode or anything of that sort.

Awakening with Zoans is always active. It's the reason why the calamities and Kaido have such a ridiculous recovery rate. I mean weren't we told that in Impel down?
Well they look different than typical hybrid forms we will see...........

"...which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.
Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

I gotta say guys, I really caught myself almost getting teary eye smh, like, calm down **** the chapter not even out yet 🥺. Zoro was really ready to sacrifice his life, he really just threw himself at it to give the others a chance to get out alive and told them to save themselves and live on.

Zoro is so fucking stamped in this shit, he's too solid, a heavy stepper, 10 toes down, you throw it at him, he won't miss.

Oda drawing 997

Oda drawing 1003

Oda drawing 1009

Oda drawing Wano

Also don't take the 1 second thing literally, Zoro whilst blocking says: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

Which is > 1 second.

Main point is he blocked it for a bit just enough to let the others dodge.
It's an combined attack from 2 Yonko, blocking it for 1 sec to save the Nova is a yuge feat, Zoro aint scared of shit

On the other hand Kaido and BM were scared of Zoro's slash from 1002

Status
Not open for further replies.