Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido and BM duo > any duo.
Mihawk and Shanks are probably a better duo. Soon EOS Luffy and Zoro will be above them :p

Ws Everywhere

Luffy: League’s Most Valuable Player
Law: co-FMVP and Coach of the Year
Zoro: Defensive Player of the Year and Teammate of the Year
Killer: Sixth (Fifth) Man of the Year
Kid: co-FMVP and Most Improved Player and Sportsmanship Award

TEAM ROOF TOP
When you see the performance honestly any team will take Zoro over Luffy.

Luffy is Kagami (jumping and doesn't give up)
Zoro is Aomine (attack, defense, everything the Ace)
Killer is Kuroko (nice combos with Zoro, invisible but has some good feats when he appears, reminds me Kuroko and Aomine)
Kidd is Murasakibara (Defenseeeee)
Law is Midorima (Stay away from danger and make points).

@Light D Lamperouge right ? :myman::myman:

@HA001 now that i think abiut it it eould maje sense for ace to by pass jimbe's haki.. since haki as defense ARNAMENT doesn't negate any logia offense but but provides an armour.. and ace's Df can just burn it would prove you point.. Makes SENSE
His fire directly negates Jimbei's fishman karate which acts on water vapour

Base Jimbei pretty much held off full power Ace seeing that he is mental enough to try murdering people in their sleep :whitepress:

Winbei :goyea:

Sit it joke. You’re as retarded as usual. Law ricks are blunt force attacks + TK power it has nothing to do with Haki. You’re the troll thay claims a bunch of hands can’t be cut and DFs can resist Haki when even Law’s can’t do anything it. Only thing that beat Haki is stronger Haki or overwhelming force.
His room is useless against Haki Doffy clapped him sit it. And I am pretty sure there will be a Haki user that can stop even the room room from existing. Now what ? You’re going to claim that rocks can beat Haki ? That stuff can’t even beat BOS Luffy. You’re a troll.
Law’s DF neg claps all those fodder but he can’t cut Haki. Haki is over anything sit it.

Presence in One Piece is Haki you troll. That’s how Obs Haki works it senses willpower soul emotions of someone. Next panel he says that sword is the source of that strange Haki = Oden’s presence you troll.
A sword cannot have someone’s presence, at least without Haki.
and in One Piexe the only link between a swordsman and his blade is Haki.
“Give me the panel” when the panel is literally on chapter 1002 and 1003 you’re a troll. Stop being a fodder.
why would odens haki be strange to kaido? the sword pulling out zoro's killing intent/asura is the "strange" haki. learn to read.

I'm just super excited to see the images, because there's no way this stuff doesn't look nuts on paper

- Zoro blocking a duo Yonko attack

- Luffy getting hit twice by two Kaido attacks directly (no dodge)

- Big Mom straight up punching Kid in the face

I need these. I NEED THEM. Even the Orochi thing sounds awesome because the Scabbards getting attacks is always a plus in my book (even if Orochi is probably fine)

This was no an insult to Luffy and Kid either. Zoro also got hurt in his moment too. I just need to see the Yonko performing monstrous attacks while the protagonists pull through and fight back damaged. Brutal as shit.

Post automatically merged:

~10-12 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.