Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the panels from lilttle garden the fish swallows the entire ship how could Zoro have seen the type of attack they used, for the people saying he recalled this move and that is how he was able to react to Hakai so quickly. Always gotta find ways to try undermine this man huh

It was a callback it’s literally the same type of move. Do you seriously think Oda cares about a panel that has already been retconned? He knows about the attack he’s not an idiot

Zoro would have also been killed if not for Law. Hence the word teamwork. No one is overrating Law for saving Zoro after Zoro saved him. Hence the word teamwork...otherwise they both be dead.
And they shouldnt overrate Law for doing it, as he did nothing more than his obligation, and teleporting people around the batle is nothing impressive at this point....If Law teleported everyone BEFORE the atack hits, that would have been a feat, but being slow as fuck and only doing it after Zoro acted to save everyone show how slow his reaction was.

I repeat, Law didnt do anything impressive this chapter compared to Zoro, and anyone who claims he did clearly needs better glasses.

Stop, Jimbei would put as much work given he face Big Mom early as well Sanji too. We see how damaged Zoro gotten from that 'second' he attempted.
Hakai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thunder bagua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>king kong gun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non haki vergo's leg

If sanji tried to stop hakai, all of them will be dead by now. :cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Are any of the feats you have about Zoro‚ matching him to even partially evade a thunder Bagua or match Katakuri with speed ? I don't think you even believe it
  • Zoro has outreacted FS Luffy on several occasions.
  • FS Luffy does not have any feats of outreacting Zoro.
  • Therefore, Zoro's reactions and speed > FS Luffy.

Zoro can dodge a Thunder Bagua, but even if it can't it doesn't matter as he simply overpower it.

Hakai >> Hakkoku >> Ikkoku Sovereignty ~ Thunder Bagua.

Imagine a Combined Attack from Shanks & Mihawk !!!
Even Enel will be Hit
I need this so bad.
:neesama:

Babe, you don't know the half of it.

This is the ultimate attack of two Yonkou, Hakai ("Conquering the Sea"):

forget about other feats Zoro did in story .... I just notice this and yes ... it's really really good feat
that wave is island level

@HA001
@ShishioIsBack

if Zoro don't pass out or don't have any trouble standing on his own and fight well in 1010 ... I'm ready to call him low top tier now
(since we all know he is not all out yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.