Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, it's debatable whether Zoro blocking the combined powerful attack of two Yonko, massively outperforming these of Brogy and Dorry, is "just" one of the best feats ever on OP or if it's even the BEST FEAT rn but everyone lowballing this feat as "It's not that impressive" or "Jinbe and Sanji blocked Yonko attacks too" is freaking delusional as fuck and those guys have serious issues with their bias against a fictional character.

Zoro is the freaking MVP this arc. Of course all supernovas performed great but come on, I think nobody would lowball this feat if it was Kidd, Law or even Luffy...

And they shouldnt overrate Law for doing it, as he did nothing more than his obligation, and teleporting people around the batle is nothing impressive at this point....If Law teleported everyone BEFORE the atack hits, that would have been a feat, but being slow as fuck and only doing it after Zoro acted to save everyone show how slow his reaction was.

I repeat, Law didnt do anything impressive this chapter compared to Zoro, and anyone who claims he did clearly needs better glasses.
No one is overrating Law...he is merely forgotten as if Zoro would have survived without him . No one is denying Zoro's save but Zoro fans are denying Law saving him

Yeah. Even stalling it for a moment puts you into top tier range immediately, especially when combined with his offensive strength (Big Mom yelling at Kaido to dodge his attack).

The narrative was clear: They would all be dead if not for Zoro, so ain't nobody would have stopped or dodged. Lord Zoro alone saved them.

What is Sanji doing there, lol. It's only Luffy and Zoro.
Again I say give props and I do acknowledge that, but don't agree few using this as a feat meaning he can tank or survive their attacks when clearly Law stated otherwise he would be dead if he stay there. So feat on what he attempt, but not physical feat meaning he would block and tank it.

Sanji block BM prior arc. He would help out the same in facing Yonkos if he was there as well Jimbei too.

I fucking told you @Lukegranders
But no zoro saw dem do it duhhhh
are you slow? Zoro literally says “ get away” because he remembered the attack.

He doesn’t have future sight so he knew about the attack before they did it which if you use common sense means he knows about the attack.

Not only that the fact you think Oda remembers that panel where zoro never saw the attack is delusional.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
forget about other feats Zoro did in story .... I just notice this and yes ... it's really really good feat

@HA001
@ShishioIsBack

if Zoro don't pass out or don't have any trouble standing on his own and fight well in 1010 ... I'm ready to call him low top tier now
(since we all know he is not all out yet)
Even if he takes a break now (much deserved!) We know he will be back up to open kaido. We not even at zoros chapter yet.

Translated it below, yeah along those lines:

Kaido: The 'Voice' hasn't disappeared
Big Mom: So they escaped? Impressive!!
Law: You alive, Zoro-ya?
Zoro: Ugh....!!....!! I think so...!!
Kidd: Good job stopping it, even if it was just for a moment, thanks....!!
Killer: Straw Hat is!?
I see so Kadio and Linlin is really sure their attack will take them out, they never know that their attack is blocked for others to escaped, but they notice something wrong for sure in BM, Zoro, Kaido panel.

Honestly kaido didn't acknowledge zoro as greater threat up until now will be the biggest mistake he make, for sure it will bite him later in the future..

Just my two cents

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
are you slow? Zoro literally says “ get away” because he remembered the attack.

He doesn’t have future sight so he knew about the attack before they did it which if you use common sense means he knows about the attack.

Not only that the fact you think Oda remembers that panel where zoro never saw the attack is delusional.
The panel is fucking above

All the stawhats are screaming and looking straight ahead
It's impossible for zoro to see dorry and broggy

Hakai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thunder bagua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>king kong gun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non haki vergo's leg

If sanji tried to stop hakai, all of them will be dead by now. :cheers:
He stop Big Mom's attack prior arc? Are you ok there? Salty that Zoro didn't hold it off like you all thought when '1 second' is '1 second' :cheers:.

Status
Not open for further replies.