Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, it's debatable whether Zoro blocking the combined powerful attack of two Yonko, massively outperforming these of Brogy and Dorry, is "just" one of the best feats ever on OP or if it's even the BEST FEAT rn but everyone lowballing this feat as "It's not that impressive" or "Jinbe and Sanji blocked Yonko attacks too" is freaking delusional as fuck and those guys have serious issues with their bias against a fictional character.

Zoro is the freaking MVP this arc. Of course all supernovas performed great but come on, I think nobody would lowball this feat if it was Kidd, Law or even Luffy...
Tell that to Sanjikun and his squad, he compare that op attack with Jinbe/Sanji blocking attack xD.
His beloved Doflamingo would get killed alongside with Dressrosa...

Seriously, it's debatable whether Zoro blocking the combined powerful attack of two Yonko, massively outperforming these of Brogy and Dorry, is "just" one of the best feats ever on OP or if it's even the BEST FEAT rn but everyone lowballing this feat as "It's not that impressive" or "Jinbe and Sanji blocked Yonko attacks too" is freaking delusional as fuck and those guys have serious issues with their bias against a fictional character.

Zoro is the freaking MVP this arc. Of course all supernovas performed great but come on, I think nobody would lowball this feat if it was Kidd, Law or even Luffy...
The hilarious notion is what I would not even personally brag about possessing future sight, it was foreseeable overall that this kind of events would of occurred most likely.

Oda is confirming the expectations except showing a level of power that wasn't forecast as most probable by the majority. "Oda is the first Zoro wanker."

Zoro didn't blocked. Law switch him and everyone away from area it was going to hit. Also talk sounds more like testing their powers than full power hitting Zoro. Making it kinda scary they haven't gone full all out yet and haven't shown what we have seen on that.

I mean issue is more on Enma, but I do respect Zoro on his attempt, but not likely Zoro is beating Kaido especially heavy damage he took from that attack and almost got killed.
Please don't @ me again, I'm never on the mood to argue with you than anyone on this forum.

if he stand up he would say a shit like : thanks god I was using Haki to defend myself or some shit

taking a hit like that was too much for anyone ... and we can see a shit amount of top Haki form Kaido's weapon ... Luffy should stay down at least for a while ...

others should shine now
He shouldn't get up though. I mean Kaido sent him flying with a nameless club swing and even if Luffy blocked with Haki his arms were still hurting. That attack >>>>> nameless club swing and should have fucked him pretty badly.
It would be good to give Kid Killer and Law a chapter against Kaido on their own.
Though it's Luffy, so who knows. He might just get back up without problems.

You seriously think after all of that on the roof king and queen won’t go to the roof? It’s clear people are gonna start coming to the roof soon and no I’m not saying zoro vs king but this chapter makes it a lot more likely with the fact Oda made zoro get heavily injured
What's King gonna do? If he doesn't show advanced haki black flames, he should stay the fuck where he is rn lol. Current Zoro is a monster.

Zoro didn't blocked. Law switch him and everyone away from area it was going to hit. Also talk sounds more like testing their powers than full power hitting Zoro. Making it kinda scary they haven't gone full all out yet and haven't shown what we have seen on that.

I mean issue is more on Enma, but I do respect Zoro on his attempt, but not likely Zoro is beating Kaido especially heavy damage he took from that attack and almost got killed.
Zoro blocked it for 3 minutes zehahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.