Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro blocking that attack was a great feat...
He tried to sacrifice himself and blocked that attack for a brief moment (Kaido and BM didn't even notice anyone blocking their attack)...And Zoro would have died/injured fatally had Law not teleported him somewhere else.
This is my interpretation of those panels.

He was already planning his counter attack hence why Killer was shocked at his disappearance.
Luffy warned the SNs with FS and is the fastest on the roof.
And all this time I was debating thinking that Zoro saved Luffy also‚ which makes no sense seeing that Luffy is faster and has future sight. Now it makes sense. Why is no one mentioning that the SN wouldn't have known this attack would be coming without Luffy's future sight

How does blocking an attack for a split second, getting teleported away but still having significant damage show he can deal with Kat's FS?
Because someone here is incapable to think wide.

Kaido blitzed Boundman G4 Luffy back in the day.
Unless you guys believe that Law will babysit Zoro to manage to land his attacks on Kaido for the latter not to dodge, Zoro is in all likelihood at least faster than that version of Luffy, for what it concerns combat speed in general, not even necessarily movement, just like Snakeman was.
So being so confident that Zoro can't break through FS is straight up ridiculous.

Can you even comprehend what you are saying?

Also he didn't stop for just a second
Spoilers said '1 second' and Law come to add if he stay there, he would have die and save him. I am not going to believe you if your pushing narrative Zoro would have last when he wouldn't. He didn't tank nor block it. He got saved. I give bravo on his confidence, but that doesn't translate to his physical capabilities.

Zoro blocking that attack was a great feat...
He tried to sacrifice himself and blocked that attack for a brief moment (Kaido and BM didn't even notice anyone blocking their attack)...And Zoro would have died/injured fatally had Law not teleported him somewhere else.
This is my interpretation of those panels.
Zoro come in there in believe he can stop it. But Law choose to teleport him when he got time to. Without that chance that he created, all of them will be dead by now. He stopped it might be 1 minute long

Status
Not open for further replies.