Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Marco is not there yet imo too. But I won't say that he isn't near Admiral level. I would argue that he definitely will be the strongest Vice-Admiral if he joins the navy at this point (aside from Garp).
Tell Garp to stop jobbing and be a glass canon level char :risicheck:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

He needs to retire and raise goats ("goats"... :feelsokeman:)

Vergo replaced him to break Candybois in NW

Even Smoker has advanced barrier haki same as Yamato, same barrier shockwave as Yamato

Smoker already faster, more durable and advanced enough haki to make Garp irrelevant

Smoker already > Marco

Yooo, this is legit Zoro's best post time skip moment ! :steef:

Putting himself in front of the attack that is sure to kill them all if they don't avoid it :finally:

Putting his all into holding it back even for a single moment so that the others can escape :finally:

Not one second of hesitation or attempt to save himself :finally:

It must be since Thriller Bark that i wasn't so excited about a Zoro moment.

Maybe is my bias with Zoro being my second favorite character but i am tempted to say that this is the best moment we got for a SH post time skip :steef:

Takes me back to the days when Zoro was my favorite character, or the time when deciding between him and Sanji was the toughest of calls :amazing:

I feel like fanboying over Zoro this week. I'm giving everyone a free wank pass, i ain't gonna say a word against it. Just gonna relax and feel good about this awesome Zoro moment :akaman:
:cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did they broke Zoro's sword?

up - left
It's possible, but I really, doubt this. The sword that Zoro places in his mouth is Wado Ichimonji. It's the sword that Zoro inherited from Kuina. The sword that symbolises Zoro's ambition to become the strongest. It is the embodiment of Kuina's own ambition that Zoro inherited. It is a sword upon which an oath was made. Wado Ichimonji is integral to Zoro's character. It's his treasure.

Wado Ichimonji getting destroyed would be like Luffy losing his Straw Hat β€” that's just how important it is to Zoro β€” as far as plot armour goes, Wado Ichimonji has one of the strongest. If it gets broken, Oda is going to give us an entire chapter dedicated to how Zoro processes his grief and failure.

Getting destroyed in a small panel like the above seems unlikely. I mean, we might still get that grieving later on. I wouldn't write it off entirely, but for now, I'm not going to support the notion that the equivalent of Zoro's Strawhat was destroyed.

It's possible, but I really, doubt this. The sword that Zoro places in his mouth is Wado Ichimonji. It's the sword that Zoro inherited from Kuina. The sword that symbolises Zoro's ambition to become the strongest. It is the embodiment of Kuina's own ambition that Zoro inherited. It is a sword upon which an oath was made. Wado Ichimonji is integral to Zoro's character. It's his treasure.

Wado Ichimonji getting destroyed would be like Luffy losing his Straw Hat β€” that's just how important it is to Zoro β€” as far as plot armour goes, Wado Ichimonji has one of the strongest. If it gets broken, Oda is going to give us an entire chapter dedicated to how Zoro processes his grief and failure.

Getting destroyed in a small panel like the above seems unlikely. I mean, we might still get that grieving later on. I wouldn't write it off entirely, but for now, I'm not going to support the notion that the equivalent of Zoro's Strawhat was destroyed.
ya .... we saw all 3 swords later on ... but the panel was really misleading tho :lusalty:

Maybe. Can you attack the panel though? Or like the chapter no.?
Nah, this is from chapter 989 he attacked Sanji in chapter 988

Never mind it was stright in the chapter after so it couldnt have been bent. Point still stands, And like i said sanji will not use his hands to attack so he wouldnt have bent it because he was holding it with his hands. This comment is from the thread @Zoro D Goat made about it being bent.

Tell Garp to stop jobbing and be a glass canon level char :risicheck:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

He needs to retire and raise goats ("goats"... :feelsokeman:)

Vergo replaced him to break Candybois in NW

Even Smoker has advanced barrier haki same as Yamato, same barrier shockwave as Yamato

Smoker already faster, more durable and advanced enough haki to make Garp irrelevant

Smoker already > Marco
You realize that Luffy let him hit, don't you? Whatever, I don't even need to justify his strength when the Pirate King himself said that they fought each other to 'death' a lot of times. Garp top-tier.

All the hype, happiness with a epicness battle of the rooftop, imagine after this chapter we switching back to the lower dome with fights like Nami vs Ulti... At this point even the calamity fights looking lame in compare to the rooftop battle xD.
At least the matchup make it interesting, even though it wouldnΒ΄t reach the high class lvl of attacks as we see at the rooftop.

You just need to watch at the panel where Zoro cuts Prometheus to see that Wado is fine.

Lol the sword is fine later in the chapter, it was behind his arm in that panel

Status
Not open for further replies.