Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, I'm glad we are at this point. Year's of hyping these 2 Yonko and they finally show off something pretty devastating like this.

I still actually wonder if BM is out the entire battle. To me it looks like her kids will catch her (that'll be how the next chapter starts maybe), but she should return considering she's not injured and there's no way she's leaving Wano without her souls. Plus, I doubt they beat Kaido at all in time, let alone actually figuring out what happens the next few chapters with the island

That hit Luffy took from Kaido was pretty hard.. Wonder what awaits for us next chapters.
As I commented when the spoilers released, Oda didn't make the BMP leave the sea because Big Mom was always supposed to fall there and uh... That's just poor writing for me.

Gotta say, I'm glad we are at this point. Year's of hyping these 2 Yonko and they finally show off something pretty devastating like this.

I still actually wonder if BM is out the entire battle. To me it looks like her kids will catch her (that'll be how the next chapter starts maybe), but she should return considering she's not injured and there's no way she's leaving Wano without her souls. Plus, I doubt they beat Kaido at all in time, let alone actually figuring out what happens the next few chapters with the island
BM's hair is still on fire, so she could do something with that to save herself.

She's obviously gonna become O-Lin....

Status
Not open for further replies.