Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- It started from here :

Luffy : Hoi! a big one is coming!

Kaido : Hope your body can do it, old hag!
Big Mom : Who are you talking to, kid?!

Zoro : This one ... it's not possible!

Killer : It's impossible, we can't dodge this one!

Big Mom / Kaido : Hakai!

||||||||||||||||

Zoro went to block it and started that action .

Kaido : Hmm ?
Big Mom : !!!
Big mom and Kaido noticed it .
let's say it's two seconds .

Zoro : Run away guys!!
Luffy : Zoro !

Zoro : You will be annihilated!

Zoro while blocking he talked to others while Luffy is worried again about him and Zoro warned them yet again and we have Zoro appearing in front of Kid and he was still blocking it .
this action needs at least 9 seconds (using a chronometre) to be completed .

then he appeared still blocking it and Law uses shambles to teleport him ( 1 second ) .

so Zoro blocked this island attack for :

2 sec + 9 sec + 1 sec = 12 sec :shocking:

@Cinera :shocking:

Ahm bro admirals deflected WB attack they didn't block it :feelsokeman:

fenaker > Cinera

- It started from here :

Luffy : Hoi! a big one is coming!

Kaido : Hope your body can do it, old hag!
Big Mom : Who are you talking to, kid?!

Zoro : This one ... it's not possible!

Killer : It's impossible, we can't dodge this one!

Big Mom / Kaido : Hakai!

||||||||||||||||

Zoro went to block it and started that action .

Kaido : Hmm ?
Big Mom : !!!
Big mom and Kaido noticed it .
let's say it's two seconds .

Zoro : Run away guys!!
Luffy : Zoro !

Zoro : You will be annihilated!

Zoro while blocking he talked to others while Luffy is worried again about him and Zoro warned them yet again and we have Zoro appearing in front of Kid and he was still blocking it .
this action needs at least 9 seconds ( using a chronometre ) to be completed .

then he appeared still blocking it and Law uses shambles to teleport him ( 1 second ) .

so Zoro blocked this island attack for :

2 sec + 9 sec + 1 sec = 12 sec :shocking:

@Cinera :shocking:

Ahm bro admirals deflected WB attack they didn't block it :feelsokeman:

fenaker > Cinera
Anime will make it a solid 45 seconds. Dw about the trolls

In any case, Zoro is exponentially becoming stronger in this fight, it is not only luffy having this gift.

Expect that both Luffy&Zoro will bloom hacky in this fight.

We cant use any preview fight because this one is an exceptional one (they are facing the so called strongest creature in One Piece).

Oda of course doesnt want that luffy solo fight Kaido (for plot reason, cuz he still has to grown) and make no sense that he reaches his peak in Wano. The same goes for Zoro.

I am on the team that Luffy&Zoro will have a duo fight vs Kaido at some point.

Few Notes after reading the scan:

1- Starting with Big Mom, Oda did not end the chapter with her falling to the sea yet... SO.. do you guys think something will happen that allows her to get back to rooftop next chapter? maybe her crew coming in hands? I personally believe she will fall.

2- IFFF Big Mom falls into the sea, are we actually gonna get O-lin once again later? LMAO... that would be so funny.

3- Zoro was awesome this chapter, I'm jealous honestly of his screentime :kriwhat:

4- But at same time, Zoro by end of chapter, seems to take off his Bandana... which makes me believe he is down (for sometime at least)... as I think it's impossible to take out Zoro this soon completely, so I believe Oda focused TOO MUCH in the first 4-5 rooftop chapters on giving Zoro the MOST screentime, and now he's focus on the other 4 supernova.... and one by one they will be taken out after showing their feats.... until the last portion of the fight, where I believe Oda will bring back Zoro for the last round with Luffy and whoever is still standing...

5- It's safe to say Big Mom and Kaido's attack is among the top 3 attacks if not the strongest introduced... HOWVEVER, I hate the drawing of the attack, because Oda didn't really show the damage it caused on the island itself... which to me, it made it seem STILL WEAKER than WB old sick punch to Akainu which split Marineford into half...... So, basically I'm just giving it the benefit of the doubt that Two Yonko combined attack must be the strongest thus far, just a jesture from my side... but in terms of drawings... and how the panel shows the effect of the attack.... WB's splitting the island AS WELL AS Enel's Raigo still maintains top two spot for me because really, a good drawing can either make something good or bad.... this one was a MISSED OPPORTUNITY for Oda... it didn't rally live up to the hype of First Yonko combo attack....

6- Kidd did something useful, congrats...

The Kidd-Law synergy against Big Mom was neat this chapter.

Kid : Trafalgar! With your abilities, can't you just send one down?
Law : If I could do it, I would have done it a long time ago. Their hakis are so huge that it's not possible to move them.
Kidd : It's unfortunate!

Big Mom : ?!
Kidd : I did it!
Law : Room!

Law : Shambles!
Big Mom : What they are doing ?
Big Mom : Hum ? Zeus ?
Zeus : Wha!! where am I ?

Kidd : Punk Pistols!!
Big Mom : Do you think you can win just by separating them from me?

Big Mom : Huh?!
Kidd : Repel..
Law : Tact..

Big Mom : Are you an idiot. hitting me with rocks will not...
Big Mom : Huh ? HUH!!
Big Mom : Shit, the sea is right underneath me! come help me Zeus !!
Zeus : Mama !!
Law : No one is going to help you !
Law : One down, one to go

One Emperor down, one to go.
Admiral wouldn’t have gone down like that

Few Notes after reading the scan:

1- Starting with Big Mom, Oda did not end the chapter with her falling to the sea yet... SO.. do you guys think something will happen that allows her to get back to rooftop next chapter? maybe her crew coming in hands? I personally believe she will fall.

2- IFFF Big Mom falls into the sea, are we actually gonna get O-lin once again later? LMAO... that would be so funny.

3- Zoro was awesome this chapter, I'm jealous honestly of his screentime :kriwhat:

4- But at same time, Zoro by end of chapter, seems to take off his Bandana... which makes me believe he is down (for sometime at least)... as I think it's impossible to take out Zoro this soon completely, so I believe Oda focused TOO MUCH in the first 4-5 rooftop chapters on giving Zoro the MOST screentime, and now he's focus on the other 4 supernova.... and one by one they will be taken out after showing their feats.... until the last portion of the fight, where I believe Oda will bring back Zoro for the last round with Luffy and whoever is still standing...

5- It's safe to say Big Mom and Kaido's attack is among the top 3 attacks if not the strongest introduced... HOWVEVER, I hate the drawing of the attack, because Oda didn't really show the damage it caused on the island itself... which to me, it made it seem STILL WEAKER than WB old sick punch to Akainu which split Marineford into half...... So, basically I'm just giving it the benefit of the doubt that Two Yonko combined attack must be the strongest thus far, just a jesture from my side... but in terms of drawings... and how the panel shows the effect of the attack.... WB's splitting the island AS WELL AS Enel's Raigo still maintains top two spot for me because really, a good drawing can either make something good or bad.... this one was a MISSED OPPORTUNITY for Oda... it didn't rally live up to the hype of First Yonko combo attack....

6- Kidd did something useful, congrats...
No one cares how strong a combined effort attack is. It’s individual power we care about tbh

I think that black lightning from Kaido's Ragnarok looks different from Roger's and Whitebeard's. In Kaido's case it's just lightning from impact (though it's still Haki, just like the lightning coming from Thunder Bagua). Roger and Whitebeard on the other hand were pumping their weapons so full of Haki that it was overflowing from their blades. When comaring the forms, the black lightning from Roger and Whitebeard is much more jagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.