Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is out there chopping homies after surviving the best move in the series and some are getting preemptively triggered at Luffy not dying from a Kaido move.
Exactly this, towards Luffy there is always bias because their favourite is not Luffy but Zoro. Even though Luffy is hit by a Blunt attack with lightning which he is immune to btw.

Why is kaido dodging red hawk even doffy can tank it easy
Did you read the part about Luffy has adCoA now so he can damage Kaido? First Red Roc and now Red hawk with adCoA would hurt Kaido so why He should not Dodge?

Is there any level of shame with these Simpji stans and downplayers?

I mean, this one here is the retard who said that Zoro will be out after taking that combined yonko attack fully head on even though we saw him getting back up and cutting Prometheus up basically right after lmao.

Last blood coughing panel only meant he is a power house who can partly tank yonko level attacks.

Can't see pictures in that calc though.
Odd... I can perfectly see these pictures.

They did two calcs with two different methods, the first calc shows that Onigashima's width is ~11km and the other one even ~16km which is not that bad.

For example, Zou has a width of 10km if I recall, so Onigashima being comparable to Zunisha is actually damn impressive. Don't forget that Kaido actually ripped Onigashima from the roots which puts up good volumes and density. It's not as large as Dressrosa, ofc, but it's still a start.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly this, towards Luffy there is always bias because their favourite is not Luffy but Zoro. Even though Luffy is hit by a Blunt attack with lightning which he is immune to btw.

Did you read the part about Luffy has adCoA now so he can damage Kaido? First Red Roc and now Red hawk with adCoA would hurt Kaido so why He should not Dodge?
Wasn't thunder bagua a lightning blunt attack ? Why did it one shot him if he's immune ?

I'm just here to remind you that Zoro still has to take a go at Kaido with his full arsenal.

Up until now he only landed two attacks on panel.

Oni Giri without Haki
Tatsumaki with Haki (that cut Kaido's scales despite being an AoE attack)

SS? Nothing
ISDS? Nothing
SSS? Nothing
Asura? Nothing

Get ready, the Grandmaster hype train hasn't reached destination yet, there is still time to jump on. :myman:

That black lightning is haki, not electricity.

I'm just here to remind you that Zoro still has to take a go at Kaido with his full arsenal.

Up until now he only landed two attacks on panel.

Oni Giri without Haki
Tatsumaki with Haki (that cut Kaido's scales despite being an AoE attack)

SS? Nothing
ISDS? Nothing
SSS? Nothing
Asura? Nothing

Get ready, the Grandmaster hype train hasn't reached destination yet, there is still time to jump on. :myman:
Yh like he'll get his chance to do all his moves. He'll probably get one last big attack on him, being the one that reopens the scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.