Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sentinel ok I get it, he measures the first branch as 103px and translates it to the brunch in the far background. But I think this is flawed. The branch he calcs as 103px is right in front of us viewers, while the ships are far away from us viewers. Just like a building would scale smaller compared to your body, if you are right in front of me while the building is 1km away.

Just compare the stairs that lead into Onigashima with Onigashima itself. You have normal sized people just running up stairs.

Look at this cabin which as broad as the stairs:

Now look at how many people fit into the stairs:

If the skull is 10km in width, the stairs must be at least 1km in width. When in fact they are no more than 10m in width. And that is pretty accurate to calc since the stairs lead right into Onigashima, so we cannot be fooled by perspective.

Here are some branches compared to humans in the near vicinity.

So what would you say is more accurate? Scaling the stairs that lead into Onigashima to Onigashima itself, or ignore perspective by scaling some random branch which is right at the readers face to far away ships to make a point to the overall size of Onigashima?

Just to further strengthen my point. Here is a ship falling off Onigashima which is located right next to the island's body (not far away, which would fuck with the perspective):

If the skull has a width of 10km, that ship falling off Onigashima should have a width of 1km.

That's TOO small.
Dragon Kaido's already 100 - 200m in size, the door at the rooftop massively dwarfs the giants which are comparable to Oars and thus they managed to calc the mountains - on the rooftop - at around 550m which is solid mountain size.
Well, at least we can agree that Oda's drawings are pretty inconsistent, lol. I just think 10km is too big. But very well several kilometers.

In the end it doesn't matter for us to say that the feats displayed in this chapter are insane.

I consider the Doflamingo fight, when Law complained about Luffy just deciding things on his own.
Doesn't matter if Luffy is 'big brained".
We have 5 people that are not used to fight alongside each other, except in some pairs, but Luffy is acting like they will already know what to do by following his lead.
Now, Oda CAN make they all fight quite nicely together and don't address this issue at all, which seems to be the way he is doing things right now, but I was expecting something a little bit more elaborate from this fight.
If Luffy would SCREAM for them to deal with BM, while jumping at Kaido, it wouldn't make a difference from the Yonkos' persperctive, since they legit believe the SN's aren't more than a nuisance. But it would make a world of difference for us to see ALL 5 of them doing things in order to achieve success.
Aggroing 1 enemy, while the rest of the team focus fire the other, is a valuable thing to do, I would actually rate it as THE MOST significant contribution, above even the "attack delay" from Zoro, but the "intent" is pivotal for me to actually think like that.
The "Roof 5" are not the "Batman Family" that is used to fighting together everyday and dont need to communicate during a fight, because they are all in sync.
We see that the 4 actually talk to each other and make a plan. Luffy is the ONLY one who doens't. Serious. A mere SCREAM would have made a world of difference here.
As things stand, I would love for Kaido to drop Luffy from the dome and he gets trapped fighting BM on a 1v1, while we ACTUALLY have a PROPER team fight on the roof with the remaining 4 against Kaido.
:kayneshrug:
Yeah I totally get you, it was a missed opportunity for Luffy to not be Vocal about it.
But I cut him some slack because
  • it paid off
  • cool 1v1 Kaido moment
  • and Luffy's character is about being selfish/helping others at times.
But even as a Luffy fan I got to give massive appreciation to Zoro, Eustass, and Law for what they did.
It actually means a lot to me for the way Eustass was grateful to Zoro, this dramatically shifts my perspective on his character.
Law is always clutch. And Zoro, ya already know :zosmug:.
Overall solid chapter. Love the teamwork. And hope we get many more synchronized teamwork chapters.

As things stand, I would love for Kaido to drop Luffy from the dome and he gets trapped fighting BM on a 1v1, while we ACTUALLY have a PROPER team fight on the roof with the remaining 4 against Kaido.
You and me both.
I'm sure @Shisui_038 as well.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Paperchampion23
Real talk.

What King's fight does for Zoro aside from the feat of beating the commander while injured?

Zoro's ap will soon be off the charts for his current level.

King is probably a mediocre swordsman at best.

You expect King to give Zoro some kind of Rapier alike PVP?

Nah. I think you're right. Was a little confused there because the mouth was REALLY wide open, and the sword seemed to be dropping.
Next page the sword is back to his mouth.

But Law still saved him, because the ground is still completely destroyed. If the attack was sent in the "diagonal" like some are saying, it wouldn't have destroyed the ground like it was a straight line.
Didn't we see a panel of it going in diagonal?

If I understood it correctly, the 103px = 155m (tree branch) is at the foreground and then they exactly scaled the pixels of the background in which the tree branches is: 21px (background) = 155m (branch) which is simply the pixelscaling of the background, that's why the pixel has a different color.

Thus, they scaled 21px (155m) to 118px which is 871m (Skull Eye Width).

I think this is quite consistent if you ask me.
better use wano map to scale oni, or at least mountains on top of skull (from numbers height)

no way is oni some 5-10km, its destroy whole arc logic and maps

Nah. I think you're right. Was a little confused there because the mouth was REALLY wide open, and the sword seemed to be dropping.
Next page the sword is back to his mouth.

But Law still saved him, because the ground is still completely destroyed. If the attack was sent in the "diagonal" like some are saying, it wouldn't have destroyed the ground like it was a straight line.
Yes Zoro first saved them and gave Law the chance to save himself and then Law saved Zoro. Thatโ€™s the teamwork I want to see. Law even made his Room pose

Vergo actually fucking washes the Tobiroppos/Veterans.
I have no idea how these fodders got so overrated by the fanbase
Vergo/Smoker are both way stronger than clowns like Daifuku, Oven, Sasaki, Black Maria and so on.
They're closer to Jack/Cracker than they are to these weaklings.
Veterans are Robin/Franky/Brook lvl.
Vergo washes P1, Ulti, Black Maria, Drake, Oven, Daifuku.
Vergo loses to Jack, Crack, Sasaki, WsW, and the YC2+

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Yeah I totally get you, it was a missed opportunity for Luffy to not be Vocal about it.
But I cut him some slack because
  • it paid off
  • cool 1v1 Kaido moment
  • and Luffy's character is about being selfish/helping others at times.
But even as a Luffy fan I got to give massive appreciation to Zoro, Eustass, and Law for what they did.
It actually means a lot to me for the way Eustass was grateful to Zoro, this dramatically shifts my perspective on his character.
Law is always clutch. And Zoro, ya already know :zosmug:.
Overall solid chapter. Love the teamwork. And hope we get many more synchronized teamwork chapters.

You and me both.
I'm sure @Shisui_038 as well.
Overall I liked the chapter as well.
Hope we get to see more teamwork like that against Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.