Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans aren't ready for that :

Zoro in this chapter got damaged he even started to shiver .
Hmm when did Zoro become like that prets ? :josad::shocking:

BUT What happened afterwards :

:queenhear:

:yasu:

Asura which didn't appear since enies lobby carried a half dead Zoro to speedblitz Pacifista and cut it + making it bleeding .
:absojustice:

are u ready for Asura with three enmas and advanced one for sure while it has to be mentioned Base Zoro showed crazy feats that scale to Gear 4th and better :absojustice:

Bring on hardship it's prefered in a path of carnage ( Asura in an other translation )
:absojustice:

And Current Zoro is meeting a lot of hardship :absojustice:

Kaido time ends when we reach the flower capital :finally:

He removed his bandana:

Leaving aside that he's heavily coughing up blood, he took off his banada. He'll be sitting out the fight for a bit.

I agree. Does he have much stronger attacks though? This is a Kaido that was trying to kill Luffy.

I would say the Roof Five have given two Yonkou a solid medium difficulty fight.

Neither feats nor portrayal place Luffy above Zoro.

Oh, who's the original account?
NDule

He felt the kick. But that doesn't meah he struggled. If he struggled, his leg would've been rattled, or he would've been overpowered, or he would've screamed. Or what not.

Sanji literally ignores him in the next panel. This man was not struggling at all.
Well, Sanji's leg was overpowered. He blocked King's kick with his outstretched leg and King forced Sanji to bend his leg, expressing his discomfort with "urgh" in the process. Next panel, King pulls his kick back and grabs Sanji's neck, Sanji ignores King by giving Momo a thumbs up and then we have King pushing Sanji through the air with his beak, with Sanji being afraid to die with a hole in his chest.

He removed his bandana:

Leaving aside that he's heavily coughing up blood, he took off his banada. He'll be sitting out the fight for a bit.

I agree. Does he have much stronger attacks though? This is a Kaido that was trying to kill Luffy.

I would say the Roof Five have given two Yonkou a solid medium difficulty fight.

Neither feats nor portrayal place Luffy above Zoro.

Oh, who's the original account?
That dosent mean he is KOed tho...Luffy got his 10 minute rest already, i dont see why Zoro cant also get his rest time before jumping into the fight again.

If he is retired from the fight now, you know it means this round will fail and they will just fight kaido again latter. Considering Oda just wont end this goddamn act 3, thats a real possibility.
:kayneshrug:

Also, note how Sanji blocked King's kick with his outstretched leg but King applied so much force that Sanji had to bend his leg to stall with the knee (resulting in great discomfort -> "urgh!!").
no one :

you: lets not focus on the fact that sanji stopped king's kick with ease, but lets focus on his moaning after he stopped the kick,and lets also forget the fact that he has a kid in his hands while he's holding up and defending against the perpetual pressure king is applying to TRY and land the blow,and let's also forget the fact that because he couldn't land a kick he had to use his DF form.

Status
Not open for further replies.