vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zoro blocked a named attack from Kaido in Ashura while at the same time cutting him up. This was Zoro with the last bit of his strength preparing to die.:zosmug:
For those that downplayed his hakai blocking feat even Law is confirming how crazy Zoro is to still be standing.
Kaido saying zoro attack was enough after scarring him is Oda way of telling us the grandmaster replicated Oden feat if not surpassing it already in Zoro current state no less:finally:.
Kaido complimented him as Zoro is raising the reputation of his generation haha remember what he said to Luffy when he defeated him:steef:.
Confirmed CoC user we got almost everything we ever wanted for our beloved green haired marimo now it's luffy turn lets sit back and enjoy the show :brootea:
I d like to see where Onigashima stand atm, as we can see Big Mom would have fallen in the sea. So my prediction, the moment we are near the capital is the moment we shall see new great feat from Zoro vs Kaido

The only good moment was Zoro using Asura.
The rest is trash:
1) i love Big Mom but she is too strong to play the role of a secondary character. The same happened in DR with Fujitora.
2) Kid and Killer thinking they stand a chance is ridiculous
3) i hate seeing Luffy fight, especially using CoC since it's the only ability one happens to have and can't even train. I thought Zoro fans would hate it too but apparently being the only character that grows stronger and stronger through training only wasn't what made Zoro's special. They even like that Zoro is the umpteenth chosen one.

Btw, can't wait for Sanji displaying CoC:whitepress:

Very good chapter.
In general I'm enjoying the rooftop stuff until now, almost every chapter.
This Luffy's power up is broken af but I'm used to Oda's inability to handle power levels and power up, so doesn't matter.
Zoro's Asura was a bit underwhelming tbh but his endurance is top notch and the hint about his CoC is hype, meanwhile Law REALLY impresse me in this fight tanking Kaido's attack like a bull. Ope Ope devil fruit remains among my favourites, just a bit under the Goro Goro no Mi.
Kidd and Killer vs Big Mom is also hype for me, poor guy never receive enough credit from the fandom, almost like my boy Sanji lol
9/10 chapter.

Blocked what? Kaido's club is above his head... Zoro cut him before he attacked....
Zoro moved is call: Demonic Nine Sword Style, Asura farce of the dead. Kaido at the same time is using: Hell Hakkai.

So yes Zoro is blocking Kaido attack. Kaido is making that Uugh cuz he is surprise that Asura is bloking and overhelming his attack,

Zoro moved is call: Demonic Nine Sword Style, Asura farce of the dead. Kaido at the same time is using: Hell Hakkai.

So yes Zoro is blocking Kaido attack. Kaido is making that Uugh cuz he is surprise that Asura is bloking and overhelming his attack,
I don't know, possibly. Will have to wait for it to be animated cause that's a really weird way to draw an exchange of blows clash. Kaido just overhead swinging his club like Bam Bam from the Flintstones.

Status
Not open for further replies.