vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, possibly. Will have to wait for it to be animated cause that's a really weird way to draw an exchange of blows clash. Kaido just overhead swinging his club like Bam Bam from the Flintstones.
I am just saying, there are 2 moves, Zoro isnt pulling 2 moves at the same time, so that mean Kaido is doing something as well and Oda named it. I cant really interpret what that clash is atm, but I am sure that Kaido used a name attack there.

Great chapter

Asura hella disappointing. Bleh technique that needs more setup and flashiness. The Billion Fold whatever against Pica was way cooler.

Luffy 1v1 beast mode time.
Why hella disappointing?

If not Zoro managed to scar a yonko whilst standing with his broken bones and I don't even mention his stamina :steef:

Could Luffy attain the same with his broken bones?

First of all, 1 minute of silence for all the Zorotards, they got quite a bunch of L's today lmao.
And second, my eyes were hurt during this reading, damn, the panels quality was quite questionable.

So Injection Shot ignores durability as I thought, then it's clear the plot armor Kaido got last chapters where SN couldn't injure them severely, Law at least should have dealt more damage, at par with Luffy. Oda nerfing him again.

Base/G2 Luffy > SN, yeah, including the top tier Zoro :milaugh:
Zoro with his strongest attack couldn't even put Kaido down for a moment at least while Luffy is using him as a punching bag, said by Zoro himself btw.

Zoro destroying Zorotards in a single panel :gokulaugh:

-Law > Zoro
and
-Zoro finishing his business with Kaido, poor ZKK believers.

It seems Law and Zoro only got hit by the shockwave of CoC and not Thunder Bagua entirely, since Law is still conscious and no way he is above Boundman Luffy in durability.
Btw, Zoro plot armor in action in this chapter. Kaido could have done the CoC Thunder Bagua attack and knock him out before Asura, but he preferred to use a normal club hit.

As for Zoro's possible CoC, it doesn't seem the case and probably another tease.
First, Enma was shown first when Asura started.

AGAIN, it might be Oden remaining CoC within Enma :milaugh:
-Second, Zoro knows about CoC, while his words implied that he didnt use it.
-Third, no black lightning.
So Asura might be an attack that somehow replicate the CoC effect on Kaido's body lowering his regenerative capacity. After all, between Scabbards attacks and Oden there is apparently no difference aside from the damage done, but all they could pierce Kaido like nothing, the wound they gave him were of the same size and depth (Kiku even pierced his hand entirely), the only difference is that Kaido couldn't heal from one while yes from the others.

Anyway, we will see it for sure against King if he has or not CoC. Because Kaido would be the last to fall like any other boss in this manga and this will be after several hours at least seeing Cracker and Katakuri's fights. Meanwhile, Zoro as a main character in this manga, won't be unconscious for all that time, pretty obvious. Much less after we saw Scabbards being brought back from death basically (with Hiyori and possible healing powers¿?), and with Chopper and Marco here and Zoro's own great endurance.
So, here is the another L, the portrayal with Sanji will remain the same, in the same tier with a cook :milaugh:

P.S: another proof why Mifraud is below Shanks :suresure:

Kaido is making the "uuugh" sound, indicating he is taking damage.
could also mean he said that because zoro blocked his attack
Argument for "Zoro blocks it":
- Some of the sparks drawn didnt coincide with Kaido's body, so at that point zoro's swords havent made a physical contact with kaido's body
- Kaido said his attack in the very same panel, indicating he has done his attack but was blocked by zoro
- Ashura is an attack that is followed by a fast motion of his body, he needs to aaccelerate his body forwards first. So again, it's unlikely if zoro already started attacking before even making a movement

Argument for what you said
- Kaido's hand was still above zoro

The former seems more likely

First of all, 1 minute of silence for all the Zorotards, they got quite a bunch of L's today lmao.
And second, my eyes were hurt during this reading, damn, the panels quality was quite questionable.

So Injection Shot ignores durability as I thought, then it's clear the plot armor Kaido got last chapters where SN couldn't injure them severely, Law at least should have dealt more damage, at par with Luffy. Oda nerfing him again.

Base/G2 Luffy > SN, yeah, including the top tier Zoro :milaugh:
Zoro with his strongest attack couldn't even put Kaido down for a moment at least while Luffy is using him as a punching bag, said by Zoro himself btw.

Zoro destroying Zorotards in a single panel :gokulaugh:

-Law > Zoro
and
-Zoro finishing his business with Kaido, poor ZKK believers.

It seems Law and Zoro only got hit by the shockwave of CoC and not Thunder Bagua entirely, since Law is still conscious and no way he is above Boundman Luffy in durability.
Btw, Zoro plot armor in action in this chapter. Kaido could have done the CoC Thunder Bagua attack and knock him out before Asura, but he preferred to use a normal club hit.

As for Zoro's possible CoC, it doesn't seem the case and probably another tease.
First, Enma was shown first when Asura started.

AGAIN, it might be Oden remaining CoC within Enma :milaugh:
-Second, Zoro knows about CoC, while his words implied that he didnt use it.
-Third, no black lightning.
So Asura might be an attack that somehow replicate the CoC effect on Kaido's body lowering his regenerative capacity. After all, between Scabbards attacks and Oden there is apparently no difference aside from the damage done, but all they could pierce Kaido like nothing, the wound they gave him were of the same size and depth (Kiku even pierced his hand entirely), the only difference is that Kaido couldn't heal from one while yes from the others.

Anyway, we will see it for sure against King if he has or not CoC. Because Kaido would be the last to fall like any other boss in this manga and this will be after several hours at least seeing Cracker and Katakuri's fights. Meanwhile, Zoro as a main character in this manga, won't be unconscious for all that time, pretty obvious. Much less after we saw Scabbards being brought back from death basically (with Hiyori and possible healing powers¿?), and with Chopper and Marco here and Zoro's own great endurance.
So, here is the another L, the portrayal with Sanji will remain the same, in the same tier with a cook :milaugh:
Good luck, with your headcanon.
By the way, in this chapter Zoro overwhelmed Hell Hakkai, when he clashed with Asura. None of the 5 supernova have that kind of feat vs hybrid Kaido. Let not talk about all the previous 10 chapters compare to the other 5sn. Good troll though. I ll laugh at the end of this arc.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Luffy’s sequence versus Kaido is a substantial step on the road to endgame. Finally, Luffy is on the main stage. Toe to toe with his direct rivals for the throne. Just the tip of the iceberg, mammoth Luffy wank incoming. Gear 5th soon :feelsokeman:

Massive checkpoint for Zoro’s journey too. Officially a conqueror and deservedly so. Willingly accepting a second in command role, despite possessing the qualities of a king, has always been Zoro’s charm. Shimotsuki bloodline and black blade next on the list. I’d have preferred a more thorough breakdown of Ashura’s lore, but it’s wishful thinking.

Kaido is simply the tankiest fighter in the series. He’s been eating blows from the scabbards and supernova for 20 chapters straight. Toying with his food, as they’re going all out. His regeneration is already ridiculous with awakening on the horizon. Jeez, no wonder Yamato is a beast.

Not sure how to feel about Kid and Killer pursuing Big Mom. I know they have history, but I prefer they continue teaming up with Luffy. Embracing the camaraderie and teamwork required in a group fight has been refreshing for their characters.

As usual, Linlin spoils her children as they’re useful, and discards them after they’ve served their purpose. Pragmatism in its most childish form isn't parenting. Katakuri, Pudding, Opera, Zeus, Lola, Chiffon, etc... abandon the family at slightest glimpse of appreciation from someone else. I believe this is connected to Linlin and Katakuri’s overall arc. O-Lin will play a role soon.

Last edited:
Good luck, with your headcanon.
By the way, in this chapter Zoro overwhelmed Hell Hakkai, when he clashed with Asura. None of the 5 supernova have that kind of feat vs hybrid Kaido. Let not talk about all the previous 10 chapters compare to the other 5sn. Good troll though. I ll laugh at the end of this arc.
Zoro landed first, that's all, he didn't overcome anything.

Law leaving the roof and not being support seems dumb, I get Luffy knows how to damage Kaido better now with adv CoC but your telling me he has the endurance to withstand him now as well? When he was KO'd on the ground like a minute ago...

Hoping that Zoro attack lingers enough to hinder some of Kaido's strength/speed or something, otherwise this isn't gonna make any sense to me lol
It will take toll, oda always use that,

Mingo's wound from gamma knife, kata's self inflicted wound and this time, all of the attacks the supernovas landed

Status
Not open for further replies.