vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter but I think the use of the panels damaged Zoro's great moment.
This chapter should have been just Zoro cuting Kaido so you can feel a real impact, more panels and not so tight in one page to let the moment breathe.
In the end, Luffy stole the spotlight again
Or it means that this chapter is not the end of Zoro vs Kaido?? :zorothink:

I thought Zoro said he's never going to lose again :ronalugh:
Did he actually lose? He said until he is not dead, that not a lose though for Zoro.
Still happy that if had to go down for a while would be vs 2 Yonko, not even hybrid Kaido was enough :milaugh:.
In fact he won a clash with Hybrid Kaido using Hell Sekkai, with Asura. The biggest problem was Hackay that was to much for Zoro

Meme survives to meme another day, which is disappointing. It’ll give Kid and Killer some time to show off, but they won’t defeat her, it’s still ending in Olin.

I know when I say Luffy, Zoro and Law are the post skip M3 I do it mostly to wind up the Sanji fans... but it really is true.

Zoro. Conqueror. Finally. I wonder if this will prove to be the floodgate any people will finally accept that the Admirals, Garp and Mihawk all have CoC as well, or if there will still be a few stubborn holdouts. Remember what Rayleigh said- most of the big names in the world have it. Future WSS and right hand man of the PK? Always going to have it. Current WSS? Always going to have it. Marine Admirals? Always going to have it. Hero of the Marines? Always going to have it.

And Oda’s love for Zoro is so strong that he can’t let him unlock CoC without confirming that it isn’t useless in a fight. I knew that what Roger and Whitebeard did wasn’t CoA. So from what I can tell this chapter, the thing we thought was advanced internal destruction CoA, that Hyo couldn’t do, was actually CoC?

The one vs one between Luffy and Kaido finally starting should- and I feel i’ve been saying this for weeks- really mean the fights can start to get finished now. Going forward for Zoro is interesting. He will come back- he’s finished his Oden parallel by giving Kaido a second scar, but the Ryuma parallel of cutting a dragon down above the FC is still to come. Him going out now does open back up Zoro vs King happening before that but we’ll see. He is really, really fucked up and King isn’t. He will recover for certain for the final Kaido cut, but I’m not sure if he’s getting a fight in addition. Probably runs into Hiyori and helps her finish off Orochi once and for all.

Law’s also interesting, he’s injured but not as injured as Zoro, and he’s also not done as much. That could mean he’ll get a fight and Zoro doesn’t- King or Jack?
The issue with there being a Ryuma parallel at this point in the game is that the buildup is simply not there. Not like it has been for Oden. Oden has been the central focus of the arc as "The Samurai that is to be surpassed." Outside of Gyukimaru during their fight, there hasn't really been a single person in the entirety of Wano whose even mentioned Ryuma, or even gone into any kind of detail about the man. We've gotten no Flashback on the guy, and very bare minimum information on his accomplishments. Oda even took Shusui away from Zoro, and gave him Enma instead. Everything has been about Oden. So Oda is really going to have to do something to bring drawing a parallel between Zoro and Ryuma in the eyes of the people of Wano to the forefront, because it's all been about Oden so far.

The main issue in the dome is that it doesn't feel like law and zoro can have an opponent. I mean only King, Queen, peros, hawkins and the CPO don't have a clear opponent for the moment while, on the other way, there is neko, izo, kikunojo, denjiro ( kinemon probably against kanjuro), sanji, drake, chopper, marco, yamato, ... so if you add zoro and law it's even more in favor of the alliance.. :kata:

Also, we litteraly saw every attacks from zoro so far and we've seen him fight/ do something hype in like 70% of the chapters of onigashima. I don't think oda will give him another 1v1 after Kaido, especialy when he's at death door after his fight. I'm sure he'll come back later in the war though (maybe finishing orochi or helping against jack or something like that) :goyea:

The main issue in the dome is that it doesn't feel like law and zoro can have an opponent. I mean only King, Queen, peros, hawkins and the CPO don't have a clear opponent for the moment while, on the other way, there is neko, izo, kikunojo, denjiro ( kinemon probably against kanjuro), sanji, drake, chopper, marco, yamato, ... so if you add zoro and law it's even more in favor of the alliance.. :kata:

Also, we litteraly saw every attacks from zoro so far and we've seen him fight/ do something hype in like 70% of the chapters of onigashima. I don't think oda will give him another 1v1 after Kaido, especialy when he's at death door after his fight. I'm sure he'll come back later in the war though (maybe finishing orochi or helping against jack or something like that) :goyea:
Same feeling, I d like a swordmans 1 vs 1, but I am honest Zoro will come back only for Kaido.

Not gonna lie, this doesn't bode well for Admirals having CoC, or at least the advanced version of it. If they did, they could have easily taken out Whitebeards Top Commanders.... But, nothing a simple little retcon from Oda that can't fix it.
Admirals don't need this. Their lethality of their fruits are enough. This Haki is basically the counter to lethal Logias like Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji.

Luffy suddenly looks like he can handle Kaido 1v1 now. I don't think anyone expected this. Also, it seems Oda is setting up Zoro for a power-up. He is the most injured in onigashima right now and we just got reminded again that haki blooms in extreme situations. The fact that he is out cold with "every bone in his body broken" before the others downstairs have ended their fights, Sanji hasn't even found his opponent yet! Might be how Oda makes Zoro's power more believable/rational since Luffy should have been a lot superior to him (before Luffy's coc boost) considering Luffy has faced a lot more challenges after the ts.

LEZORO JAMES IS INSANE
TRIPLE DOUBLE PERFORMANCE

Zoro isn't even done for the arc yet..far from it as he sure won't be done before someone as pathetic as Sanji is but Zoro already has
-Casually Tamed a Blade that requires Oden level CoA
-Only man to cut through Kaido's scale and did it with one of his weakest attacks
-Made Meme and Kaido literally shit their pants and has second biggest DC Feat in Wano
-Blocked the strongest attack in the series
-Showed Island level Barrier Haki
-Tanked Lindra, Hakai and still lived after taking advanced CoC Thunder Bagua from hybrid kaido
-Scarred Kaido while having 1% of his strength
-Showed Advanced CoC
-Casually blocked 3 of Hybrid Kaido club attacks while being at 1% of his strength
-Luffy is now picking up scraps that Zoro left off

Even if Zoro doesn't do anything with his current feats he has already shown he has
-Surpassed Fujitora
-Body Bags Oden
-Body Bags EoS Sanji
-EoW Luffy ~ Current Zoro because again 1% strength broken bones Zoro fucked Kaido up
-No diffs Doflamingo
-Low diffs Law Kidd or Killer
-Was stronger I mean far stronger than pre Adv CoC Ass Pull Luffy

MVP of the Arc
preach it bro

Status
Not open for further replies.