vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh this is gonna be amazing brooooo
Marco is getting three way fucked by Perospero Queen and King
And then Zoro and Law enters from the top and Sanji comes from the bottom.

Zoro takes King
Law takes Queen
Sanji takes Perospero

This is going to be a hype triple team
If that happens i will laugh soo damn hard...could you imagine injured Zoro taking King while Sanjistans dont even get a YC?
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Again, I never denied Zoro fighting Kaido. I've actually repeatedly said he will get his moment.

He literally got his moment multiple times in the last 10 chapters.

And I specifically gave said for 6 months now that Zoro will go to the roof, get his aforementioned feat on Kaido, and go back down to have his fight because Luffy always gets his 1v1.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong lol, I don't give a shit. But I'm not wrong at all yet. I just find it funny that people take Zoro coming back up in confidence when Oda didn't HAVE to write Zoro out of the battle in a way that make it look like he won't fight him anymore.

There were far easier and simpler ways to justify his fight against Kaido and not being removed from the fight entirely.
Well the arc is not over yet, any speculation is literally headcannon, what makes your headcannon is more special than zoro fans? Who knows that ZKK is happening at the end of war :kayneshrug:

My point is don't act like some prophet who knows everything while the war is far from over :cheers:

And for reminder zoro fans headcannon never wrong up to this point

Ohhh this is gonna be amazing brooooo
Marco is getting three way fucked by Perospero Queen and King
And then Zoro and Law enters from the top and Sanji comes from the bottom.

Zoro takes King
Law takes Queen
Sanji takes Perospero

This is going to be a hype triple team
Lol you can give Sanji Queen. I think Law would be kind of cool for Pero since Bepo lost his brother to their crew. Or Smoothie finally....god I'd love if it if Oda just threw them all in to fight.

If that happens i will laugh soo damn hard...could you imagine injured Zoro taking King while Sanjistans dont even get a YC?
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
I think Sanji joins against nerfed queen
But I’d laugh my ass of on those who thot Sanji v King
:milaugh: Instead broken bones 1 HP Zoro takes King
Post automatically merged:

Lol you can give Sanji Queen. I think Law would be kind of cool for Pero since Bepo lost his brother to their crew. Or Smoothie finally....god I'd love if it if Oda just threw them all in to fight.
:gokulaugh: Sanji has 100 ties to Perospero. Law has negative ties to Perospero

I honestly thought Oda would show Zoro using Asura on later chapters of the arc. But no, he decided to show it now and I wasn't even ready for that. IT'S BEEN 500+ CHAPTERS AND HE FINALLY USED IT AGAIN OMG OMG THE HYPE IS REAL GRANDMASTER!!! :finally:

Also it seems solo Luffy vs Kaido now. I wonder what Zoro and Law will do. I hope Zoro will recover and get back to battle.

The chapter is easily 10/10 for me. Can't wait for next chapters.

Well the arc is not over yet, any speculation is literally headcannon, what makes your headcannon is more special than zoro fans? Who knows that ZKK is happening at the end of war :kayneshrug:

My point is don't act like some prophet who knows everything while the war is far from over :cheers:

And for reminder zoro fans headcannon never wrong up to this point
Zoro "headcanon" was never wrong because it actually wasn't headcanon lol. Cutting Kaido was set up by the story. ZKK fundamentally wasnt, which is what I'm talking about lol. Its a fan notion based on parallels to Ryuuma, certain translations that support the narrative, and implications they think they pull from color spreads.

Again, I actually don't have a problem with it happening. If Zoro does it I will love it. My argument has nothing to do with that. It has to do with Kaido even being Zoro's actual fight this arc before any of that even occurs

Tldr: People are saying moments supported by the story like Zoro cutting Kaido supports ZKK, it doesnt. One is not headcanon, the other is.

P

Punpun

I see a lot of people complaining about that Ashura moment is a bit underwhelming. I have to agree with them. It is underwhelming but not in the strength-wise way as Kaido was shaking after that attack.

It's underwhelming as not much focus is put on it. This only means something new is coming for Zoro, I don't know if it'll be a new form or Black blade. But definitely, something new is coming.

And also against Kaido, it is not over for Zoro from all the subtext it is clear there is more to happen between them.

I see a lot of people complaining about that Ashura moment is a bit underwhelming. I have to agree with them. It is underwhelming but not in the strength-wise way as Kaido was shaking after that attack.

It's underwhelming as not much focus is put on it. This only means something new is coming for Zoro, I don't if it'll be a new form or Black blade. But definitely, something new is coming.

And also against Kaido, it is not over for Zoro from all the subtext it is clear there is more to happen between them.
Black blade Enma :christnally:

Zoro "headcanon" was never wrong because it actually wasn't headcanon lol. Cutting Kaido was set up by the story. ZKK fundamentally wasnt, which is what I'm talking about lol. Its a fan notion based on parallels to Ryuuma, certain translations that support the narrative, and implications they think they pull from color spreads.

Again, I actually don't have a problem with it happening. If Zoro does it I will love it. My argument has nothing to do with that. It has to do with Kaido even being Zoro's actual fight this arc before any of that even occurs

Tldr: People are saying moments supported by the story like Zoro cutting Kaido supports ZKK, it doesnt. One is not headcanon, the other is.
Like I said the war is far from over zkk might really happen.

you said it yourself that everything is set up by story is not headcannon, zoro scarring kaido parallels oden, zoro killing kaido parallels ryuma :kayneshrug:
I don't know why you being inconsistent with your words, is this what they call "denials"

Status
Not open for further replies.