vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all that and he will fight a commander? No way. Zoro will be out for a long time, it's time for the other SHs to shine.
Yes way. If you understand how Oda writes, everything we just saw was a preliminary step to Luffy's final fight. While Zoro showed extraordinary feats, he has become the victor of solely nothing in that timeframe. If every other strawhat is fighting a Beast Pirate, then so can he. Luffy is literally showing extraordinary feats and we expect him to get even more later on so why not Zoro against a calamity?

There are literally 3 Calamities to choose from between him and Sanji (and maybe Yamato). Its not that hard of a concept to grasp.

All the jokes, bait aside.

The chapter is awesome!

I can't write beautifully like @KiriNigiri -san, but Luffy and Zoro were great! Also Law!!

Luffy : Taking Kaido now in 1 vs 1 is good and he needs that for his dream : becoming PK. You ain't gonna become the PK if everytime you need help, be saved, etc. It's his turn now to shine. And his combos were great, Kaido couldn't follow. If Luffy can combine FS, Ryou and Adv.CoC, he gonna be a beast!

Law : Abolutely loved Law in this chapter, he truly cares about Luffy and Zoro now. Saved them and even tanking for his allies, i really liked how he acted in this chapter. His role was perfect.

Zoro : Honestly, i wanked enough in the spoiler thread. But just need to add that the fact he has now COC makes me so proud. He deserves it after all the hardwork, situation he have been through. End of Wano Zoro and next arc Zoro is gonna be invincible.

And as everyone said, he is not out for sure. Nothing happened yet, so he will come back.
Honorable mention for Kidd and Killer who went to take/block BM.
If they defeat BM and here Luffy and Zoro defeat Kaido, it will be a great parallel but others characters taking a main villain like a yonkou never happened but who knows ...

Now about the future, i'm now definitely sure that ZKK will happen. Ryuma's legend, Zoro being out and taking rest is perfect for that. As long Law is with him, it means Law could heal Zoro, protect him, teleport him to downstairs but also after that bring Zoro to the top again. Luffy saying "we love samurai" is so obvious that Oda will for sure make a swordsman shine in Wano front of everyone.
The panel of Ashura and the permanent scar were too quick to assume that Zoro vs Kaido is done. Oda didn't want to give too much light for that because that's not the best feat Zoro gonna do.
Wondering why all the attacks landed on Kaido except one ? Hiryu Kaen the same attack used on Ryuma ... another legend who cut a dragon. The hint is so big!!
Adv.COC or Black Blade with Hiryu Kaen will definitely cut Kaido.

Luffy will defeat Kaido and Zoro will kill Kaido.

kaido blitzed em. he moved so fast you couldnt even see em, law got his sword out trying to block, no dice. both got hit with thunder bagua laced coc in hybrid form, no doubt one of the strongest INDIVIDUAL attacks, and law still conscious, while zoro is already taken hakai straight on he took a thunder bagua with every bone in his body broke... then kaido complimented them afterward saying they could rule together... in other words... durability feats + portrayal hype for law and zoro!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes way. If you understand how Oda writes, everything we just saw was a preliminary step to Luffy's final fight. While Zoro showed extraordinary feats, he has become the victor of solely nothing in that timeframe. If every other strawhat is fighting a Beast Pirate, then so can he. Luffy is literally showing extraordinary feats and we expect him to get even more later on so why not Zoro against a calamity?

There are literally 3 Calamities to choose from between him and Sanji (and maybe Yamato). Its not that hard of a concept to grasp.
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
First Zoro.

Now Sanji.

:lulz:

I'm honestly a little bummed that Zoro still calls Law "Torao" or whatever. Law went from calling him "Roronoa-ya" to "Zoro-ya" after last chapter. And Zoro calls Killer and Kidd by their names...but Law still gets a nickname? That's a little weird.
Term of endearment, plus his captain calls him the same. It's cool. I hope Law joins the grew temporarily after Wano, the alliance is a given but I would love to see Law as a permanent member of the strawhat crew as unlikely as that is.
Post automatically merged:

I think the reason why Luffy hasn't manifested his awakening yet is because he doesn't know what he wants the ability to be or look like. Devil fruits are wielded differently from person to person, no way another rubber fruit user would develop the gears trait line, needs someone crazy like Luffy to think outside the box. Luffy has come across a handful of awakened abilities and he usually incorporates new abilities into his own fighting style yet he hasn't come up with awakening? It may very well be incorporated into Gear Fifth once he knows for sure what he wants that ability to look like and it will be personal to him and his own personal style.

It seems to be the case that it is. This whole sequence is the first clash.

It seems to just be a drawing error on the first panel, because the two afterwards clearly show he was using CoC on his club. Also it wouldn't make sense that he wasn't using it considering he was going for a killshot on Luffy.

If it is a drawing error, it should get corrected during the volume release. If it doesn't, then it's possible the first swing didn't have CoC, and he imbued after the fact when Luffy used CoC. But again, that's kind of nonsensical, considering Kaido was going for the killshot.
Alright, exactly my thoughts aswell. Good to know that you see it the same way

H

humanbeing

Nonsense. I still remember your Zoro the Darkhorse thread. That was amazing stuff. Don't sell yourself short, Akno-san.
Are we seeing Law and Zoro in real life here? :D
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Law should go down rest little bit and talk to old man Hyo and ask to explain for them how to use Ryuo :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it disappointing that apparently there is no difference in base strength between Luffy and Kaido. That is just the most basic writing by Oda. Everything gets made the same when a new trick is discovered. And Luffy is usually faster and more skilled anyway, though even this doesn't fit the depiction of Kaido in the beginning. And although differences in basic strength exist in One Piece, as can be seen in Big Mom's casual monstrous strength.
Hybrid form also doesn't seem to mean anything anymore. Just a different shape, and maybe his dragon's "squishiness".

It is when you're a zorohater

Status
Not open for further replies.