vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't buy idea Zoro retreat and fight calamity, and for me it is too much downplay. He announced boldly that he want to cut down Kaido. If Oda wan't him to fight King/Queen, it makes more sense to fight them before reaching the roof.

The following kind of sequence is not making any sense
1) declare boldly to cut down Kaido to thousand of people, and put effort to go to the roof
2) reach Kaido, fight, then lose, got severe injure
3) retreat under roof, run around and fight King/Queen
4) Marco, Queen, and fodders thinking why the heck Zoro is here after such bold statement...

To be honest, it makes Zoro look like a big loser

even Luffy who trained in CoC for 2 years had just started imbuing it into attacks.
he's been doing that since dressrosa...

the difference between what he is doing now and the haki clash he had with doffy and chinjao is that he is essentially combining the flowing haki technique with CoC to create a barrier of CoC. Whereas previously, he was just using a CoC infused punch/kick.

First of all, 1 minute of silence for all the Zorotards, they got quite a bunch of L's today lmao.
And second, my eyes were hurt during this reading, damn, the panels quality was quite questionable.

So Injection Shot ignores durability as I thought, then it's clear the plot armor Kaido got last chapters where SN couldn't injure them severely, Law at least should have dealt more damage, at par with Luffy. Oda nerfing him again.

Base/G2 Luffy > SN, yeah, including the top tier Zoro :milaugh:
Zoro with his strongest attack couldn't even put Kaido down for a moment at least while Luffy is using him as a punching bag, said by Zoro himself btw.

Zoro destroying Zorotards in a single panel :gokulaugh:

-Law > Zoro
and
-Zoro finishing his business with Kaido, poor ZKK believers.

It seems Law and Zoro only got hit by the shockwave of CoC and not Thunder Bagua entirely, since Law is still conscious and no way he is above Boundman Luffy in durability.
Btw, Zoro plot armor in action in this chapter. Kaido could have done the CoC Thunder Bagua attack and knock him out before Asura, but he preferred to use a normal club hit.

As for Zoro's possible CoC, it doesn't seem the case and probably another tease.
First, Enma was shown first when Asura started.

AGAIN, it might be Oden remaining CoC within Enma :milaugh:
-Second, Zoro knows about CoC, while his words implied that he didnt use it.
-Third, no black lightning.
So Asura might be an attack that somehow replicate the CoC effect on Kaido's body lowering his regenerative capacity. After all, between Scabbards attacks and Oden there is apparently no difference aside from the damage done, but all they could pierce Kaido like nothing, the wound they gave him were of the same size and depth (Kiku even pierced his hand entirely), the only difference is that Kaido couldn't heal from one while yes from the others.

Anyway, we will see it for sure against King if he has or not CoC. Because Kaido would be the last to fall like any other boss in this manga and this will be after several hours at least seeing Cracker and Katakuri's fights. Meanwhile, Zoro as a main character in this manga, won't be unconscious for all that time, pretty obvious. Much less after we saw Scabbards being brought back from death basically (with Hiyori and possible healing powers¿?), and with Chopper and Marco here and Zoro's own great endurance.
So, here is the another L, the portrayal with Sanji will remain the same, in the same tier with a cook :milaugh:

P.S: another proof why Mifraud is below Shanks :suresure:
Has been a while since I have Seen so much salt in 1 Post. :wellwell:

lol ... you can't even do an argument right 3rd grader?

WSS title got nothing to do with over all power and Mihawk lack of CoC proof he can't do shit Vs God King Shanks

Mihawk fandom when they understand CoC is GODLY as Shanks fan told them for years:

you are not worthy of a Shanks's fan time ... LOOL
So what happens now that Zoro scarred Kaido with CoC?
Will CoC become main focus of his fighting style?
If so then how does Hakiman Shanks argument stand?

Judging from spoilers I was convinced that Zoro awakened CoC here.

But Zoro stating: what the hell are you talking about? I just put everything I have in this attack. Makes me think that it was just raw power and Kaido automatically thinking it was CoC because nothing else had been able to damage him this much.

plus we can’t see any thunder coming from him. So no visually CoC either.

This chapter kinda gave credit to the hakiman shanks notions. Shanks doesn't cut a thing, and what kind of swordsman doesn't cut? . He doesn't touch a thing even. No attack of his even touches his opponent, it just rips them up from the inside. Zoro will always cut. He ain't turning his sword attacks into some blunt ish attacks that do internal damage.

I am starting to get it.

kaido's black lightning attack is coa + coc. he cant do the no touching thing because he perhaps is not proficient enough with advance coa. he can still one shot people because his coc is so great.
all previous black lightning attack is coa+coc. we saw doffy and kat and chinjao did this.

what luffy did is adv coa + coc. you need both adv coa+coc for your attack to not touch and be roger's caliber. luffy just recently gets how to imbue coc to his adv coa thanks to 3 world ragrarok.

as for adv coc, we wait for shanks lol
:willsmith:check below:Dr.Killer:
Conqueror Coating is not a distance attack, but Coating like Blackening
Armament offensive Barrier coating is distancing barrier
Luffy, Roger, WB were using AOB Armament+ Conqueror Coating in their attacks, while Kaido was using only Conqueror coating
thats why Kaido's attacks were connected to body of Luffy while Luffy's attacks are affecting Kaido without Luffy touching his body :kata:
:akasalt:

Judging from spoilers I was convinced that Zoro awakened CoC here.

But Zoro stating: what the hell are you talking about? I just put everything I have in this attack. Makes me think that it was just raw power and Kaido automatically thinking it was CoC because nothing else had been able to damage him this much.

plus we can’t see any thunder coming from him. So no visually CoC either.
It's such a strange vague reveal regardless. It's revealed through a question and what comes before it doesn't really resemble any coc we have seen prior. And there is no follow up explanation or anything. That being said I'm still taking this as zoro has unawakend coc until further notice. Maybe it won't get fully revealed this arc even.

Seems like the fight against the Yonko will end faster as expected. Maybe this is a way to end the battle completely in a different way that we Are used too. Normally Luffy beats his opponent after everyone had their fight. Maybe King and Queen Are too strong for the remaining forces but if they hear that Kaido is out they will give up for sure.
I would like to have a 1v1 Luffy Kaido packed in 3-4 chapters - short but intense.
Luffy has everything he has to have to beat Kaido. Now it will just be a simply fight. Go for it.

It's such a strange vague reveal regardless. It's revealed through a question and what comes before it doesn't really resemble any coc we have seen prior. And there is no follow up explanation or anything. That being said I'm still taking this as zoro has unawakend coc until further notice. Maybe it won't get fully revealed this arc even.
Yes he even literally asks him lol. Kaido not even sure himself. I personally will go for: Zoro has no CoC, but will eventually awakene the basic in the next fight.
but then again it’s such a waste of panels hahah. I mean the basic CoC is really just fodder control. It seems so useless on characters like Rayleigh and Zoro. Yeah it looks cool and you see that they are special but it feels like they are only good for highlighting the few who have advanced CoC. Once again I gotta say:

Advanced CoC might be till now the most underestimated Power in One Piece and may be the key to enter top tier level. Luffy having it now clearly closed the gap for him to admirals and Yonko.

Haki man = a man who is his MAIN fire power is CoC

how on the fuck name this chapter make this argument anyless of a canon?

I told you a long time ago

" I think Shanks > Mihawk cause he have CoC, and CoC is a big factor"
and you said
"you understand my stands but since you don't think CoC is strong you can't agree with me"

you still don't want to agree now? fine
but don't act as if Shanks didn't got a galaxy level hype this week

Mihawk can't simply do NOTHING and his fans claim : "well he should be stronger"

Cuz Zoro
Everything Zoro does automatically boosts Mihawk.
Its all about Zoro anyways, most of Mihawk "fans" hype him up cuz he is Zoro's EoS opponent anyways
Zoro is not a CoC master and he will never be (he can be good at it ... sure)
his main Haki is CoA not CoC ...

I think the most fair thing to do is to wait for Mihawk's feat and until that give the benefit of doubt to Shanks

p.s
I'm perfectly fine with Zoro > Shanks btw
and I KNOW Zoro fans hype Mihawk cause of that Zoro > Yonko hype

but if Mihawk is above Shanks Oda didn't do him a bit of justice and his feats can't speak to his title (assuming his title is absolute)
I only respect Mihawk when he got on screen hype/feat

cause to me "Oda CLEARLY hyped Shanks more than Mihawk (and almost anyone alive) and I can't belive he would take back up and hype Mihawk more"

p.s 2
I don't want to debate this anymore since it's kinda proven our arguments is pointless
we don't change out opinion ...

but AT LEAST acknowledge Shanks got a better hype this week even if you think Mihawk is still above Shanks
I think that's ONLY fair

Zoro is not a CoC master and he will never be (he can be good at it ... sure)
his main Haki is CoA not CoC ...

I think the most fair thing to do is to wait for Mihawk's feat and until that give the benefit of doubt to Shanks

p.s
I'm perfectly fine with Zoro > Shanks btw
and I KNOW Zoro fans hype Mihawk cause of that Zoro > Yonko hype

but if Mihawk is above Shanks Oda didn't do him a bit of justice and his feats can't speak to his title (assuming his title is absolute)
I only respect Mihawk when he got on screen hype/feat

cause to me "Oda CLEARLY hyped Shanks more than Mihawk (and almost anyone alive) and I can't belive he would take back up and hype Mihawk more"

p.s 2
I don't want to debate this anymore since it's kinda proven our arguments is pointless
we don't change out opinion ...

but AT LEAST acknowledge Shanks got a better hype this week even if you think Mihawk is still above Shanks
I think that's ONLY fair
But Zoro with his subconscious CoC already fucked Kaido up wtih all broken bones
Even blocked 3 Named CLub hits in Ashura

Can you imagine what he would do when he actually masters it
Only people who really got hype this week are Luffy, Zoro and Kaido tbh

But Zoro with his subconscious CoC already fucked Kaido up wtih all broken bones
Even blocked 3 Named CLub hits in Ashura

Can you imagine what he would do when he actually masters it
Only people who really got hype this week are Luffy, Zoro and Kaido tbh
that's the thing ... Zoro main Haki is NOT CoC it's CoA ...
I think Zoro can reach Whitebeard level CoC ... a great level
but I doubt he can reach Shanks/Roger/Luffy level of CoC later on

you CAN fight back with my claim ... but I'm sure there is more to CoC that we saw

p.s
Zoro CAN still be above Roger or Shanks
but I'm saying he won't be better CoC user

that's the thing ... Zoro main Haki is NOT CoC it's CoA ...
I think Zoro can reach Whitebeard level CoC ... a great level
but I doubt he can reach Shanks/Roger/Luffy level of CoC later on

you CAN fight back with my claim ... but I'm sure there is more to CoC that we saw

p.s
Zoro CAN still be above Roger or Shanks
but I'm saying he won't be better CoC user
We'll see but CoC seems to be manifestation of fighting spirt and will power and I am sorry but I don't think Shanks/Roger or any other character has greater will power or fighting spirt than Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.