vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the suit not count? If gear doesn't count as part of your skillset then you have to count the swordsmen as unarmed as well.
Because each one of those characters could wear the same suit to become stronger lol.

The point is merely that Sanji is meant to be left behind here if we considered their power levels.

Not necessarily a big indicator but it's an intriguing particular I figured. If Sanji showed CoC he would most likely stand as the weakest user.

H

humanbeing

Luffy is gonna fight Kaido alone but i think Yamato will go help him and make some attacks as well , will talk to her father back and call Luffy her captain . she might even use her DF and maybe even CoC haki as well.
that would shatter Kaido's confidence.

Because each one of those characters could wear the same suit to become stronger lol.

The point is merely that Sanji is meant to be left behind here if we considered their power levels.

Not necessarily a big indicator but it's an intriguing particular I figured. If Sanji showed CoC he would most likely stand as the weakest user.
Except the suit is tied to Sanji's DNA so only he can use it. I think it's pretty reasonable to count it. If Niji had CoC would you say he couldn't count the suit?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy is gonna fight Kaido alone but i think Yamato will go help him and make some attacks as well , will talk to her father back and call Luffy her captain . she might even use her DF and maybe even CoC haki as well.
that would shatter Kaido's confidence.
When she sees the smackdown Luffy is dishing out to her father, she is gna forget all about Oden and start cosplaying as Luffy :sadgrin:

Honestly there is no way in hell Law will go down and leave Luffy alone he will stay even if he won't participate for some time

And I wish Oda stops this joke of Luffy ordering him around it's not funny at all :whitepress:
Actually I think law will go down and make a plan then return.

Think about Law character wise, he's not someone who simply tries the same thing again and again expecting different results.

He'll craft something up that will probably include healing zoro ( with the help of others), calling Hawkins ( I think law knows the ability of his cards) and something else.

This would be Law 100% in character.

Actually I think law will go down and make a plan then return.

Think about Law character wise, he's not someone who simply tries the same thing again and again expecting different results.

He'll craft something up that will probably include healing zoro ( with the help of others), calling Hawkins ( I think law knows the ability of his cards) and something else.

This would be Law 100% in character.
Maybe
But still I don't see him going down at the moment leaving Luffy alone
He will send Zoro down probably the place were the scabbards were in, and Hiyory is probably there so she will attend to his wounds

I doubt Chinjao, Boa or even DD can do this at this point.
boa is the most under-powerscaled person in one piece. she beats admirals. no cap
Post automatically merged:

I mean prime Chinjao pretty much got one-shotted by Prime Garp. Not to say Prime Garp is not a monster but we can't estimate how strong Prime Chinjao was honestly. Having a 500 mil bounty isn't exactly the best indicator of being too strong imo.
garp had to train by punching eight mountains into dust to beat chinjao and before that chinjao whipped his ass.

I don't hate her but she is fodder. Ppl saying that she is going to fight Kaido when Kaido just farts and kills her lol. Plus I think that her personality is mediocre. Just another Oden dickrider in Wano with 0 personality.
Just give her time, she has shown other personanlities other than Oden's. Wait till she fangirls Zoro and awakens her inner feminity :milaugh:

:christindeed: So Zoro never dodged that massive CoC imbued combined Yonko attack but instead blocked it for a few seconds and then straight up tanked it!!??

:christnally::christnally::christnally:

Oda as always nerfing Zoro in order to make his haki bloom after being in a life or death situation.
Post automatically merged:

The fact that Kaido also got him with a CoC imbued Thunder bagua in Hybrid form means he will come back stronger than ever, just like Luffy.

Oda back at it again with his parallelisms between Luffy and Zoro.

Both got incapacitated (Luffy due to G4 and Zoro for tanking the strongest attack in the series) and then both got knocked out.

Concidence? I highly doubt it, folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.