Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
wanna read it again? @Kuro Ashi

Sanji is a third rate punk. Maybe not to King who struggles with him but to Vergo he is a legit fucking fodder

Here he feigns attack with his left leg

next panel he switched legs. He is clashing with his right leg. NO his ankle vs Sanji's upper shin :milaugh: Sanji breaks and not Vergo lmao

then he does this leg switch again (see its his left leg) and he does this leg swipe which makes no sense. It's just a cool thing he does which makes no actual sense in a fight, he just flexes this shit. Sanji is fodder so he is playing with him

Vergo almost decapitates Sanji lol

Vergo fought in a non-serious way. Sanji was such a lameass turd Vergo couldnt help himself, his body went into instant troll mode He is just mentally putting Sanji through a slow and painful death, for Vergo he is doing light sparring just to make it more excruciating for Sanji

Vergo sparring = Sanji struggling for his life
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::steef::steef::steef::steef::josad::josad::josad::josad:

His mission was to protect Punk Hazard, not deal with fodder trash like Sanji lmao
You keep that shit ready on copy don't you?:suresure::suresure:

Sanji is a third rate punk. Maybe not to King who struggles with him but to Vergo he is a legit fucking fodder

next panel he switched legs. He is clashing with his right leg. NO his ankle vs Sanji's upper shin :milaugh: Sanji breaks and not Vergo lmao

then he does this leg switch again (see its his left leg) and he does this leg swipe which makes no sense. It's just a cool thing he does which makes no actual sense in a fight, he just flexes this shit. Sanji is fodder so he is playing with him

Vergo fought in a non-serious way. Sanji was such a lameass turd Vergo couldnt help himself, his body went into instant troll mode He is just mentally putting Sanji through a slow and painful death, for Vergo he is doing light sparring just to make it more excruciating for Sanji

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::steef::steef::steef::steef::josad::josad::josad::josad:

His mission was to protect Punk Hazard, not deal with fodder trash like Sanji lmao
Sanji caused Vergo to fail his mission to prevent Marine Leakers.
And he did it with a nerf of an explosion.
Truly tremendous.

P

Punpun

Luffy 1st powerup this fight seems to be ACoC. Do you guys think he will get another?

I think most likely not, But Oda could do something like Gear 5 being based on ACoC.

Also Zoro has not got anything new from Mihawk training and by the looks of it he doesn't seem to have anything new, which sucks.
But anyway do you guys think he's getting his 1st powerup during the fight?

I think he should atleast get 1 especially if Luffy gets gear 5 or something.

I mean not all Headliners are the same, so pointless comparison. Luffy used Red Hawk to beat Holdem. Technically, Hawkins is a headliner too.
Luffy used Red Hawk before Udon training, so that's fine since Oda portrayed some G3 moves in the same light as some DJ moves in WCI.

We can make exceptions where they're called for such as SN's joining the ranks of a Yonko. Capone for example had a chess piece rank like Tamago in Big Mom's crew but was obviously stronger.

Beside said exceptions Headliners are meant to be comparable, unless one is stated to be above the others.

So from named DJ move

to basic unnamed kicks

we're seeing clear significant progression.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy 1st powerup this fight seems to be ACoC. Do you guys think he will get another?

I think most likely not, But Oda could do something like Gear 5 being based on ACoC.

Also Zoro has not got anything new from Mihawk training and by the looks of it he doesn't seem to have anything new, which sucks.

Swordsmen like Zoro dont need power-ups, they have everything they need - a sword.
Eventually a black blade but I think it will happen after the fight.

No, Sanji is a third rate punk. Maybe not to King who struggles with him but to Vergo he is a legit fucking fodder

Do you realized that that was vergo getting his shit together and got was infuriated after he got kicked into the wall ... he took sanji seriously after that since it seems that the kicks actually had an effect on him (he's good at penetrating arnment or sturdy bodies), vergo wasn't that serious against smoker .. but rather he was mocking smoker for being weak ... he wasn't even as pissed as he was against sanji screaming at him , that would just mean he was serious ....just makes you wonder

smoker lost coz he was weaker (not undermining him)... and vergo didn't land a single blow to sanji WITH A BROKEN LEG

You're getting rusty, it's in your interest to wank everyone Vergo engaged in combat with, so that you can extrapolate from that even more significant levels of wank for Vergo :goyea:

Headcanon . Also if you thought zoro would never use ashura again you are a bozo .
you're an idiot
am showing you the build up that Oda has been doing for Sanji to reach his ultimate powers, its just common sense to think the build up will lead to somewhere

who said I thought Zolo won't use ashura again you ? , I said like Ashura DJ have an explanation Wich will lead to Sanji next big power up

Oda has been giving attention to Sanji development as a combatant from start of the series until now, even comparable to Zolo development, why would he do all that build up for Sanji just to reach high tier status ?

Still some feeble hope for awakening. I think G5 will more probably constitute Final War material or earlier material if he will ever get that foreshadowed 1 on 1 with Big Mom which I doubt, could prove pretty useful if he gets to fight Sakazuki, he would allegedly need a lot to successfully vanquish that Terminator in my opinion.

之后在路飞连续攻击后凯多倒下去(其中一部分即情报师自绘图)

One little detail I noticed from talkop that's not mentioned in the spoiler thread , is that Luffy doesn't just attack one time but it's a lot of attacks and the picture drawn by the provider is one of them (probably the last).

路飞:你们下去吧,接下来就交给我,无论如何我都会赢…!!就把这个(消息)传给所有人。

Luffy also says (to zoro and law i assume ?) to go down and to leave it to him. Zoro is gonna recover like the red scabbard maybe ?

Uuuuh, and thinking about how many times I was insulted for saying that CoC was a channeled power... Is no joke. After all, my predictions and deductions are always accurate.
Hype Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.