Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So from reading these spoilers it is safe to say that before Luffy unlocked his power up which is being able to use coc with his attacks that him and zoro were dead even? Since zoro was able to withstand one of the strongest attacks of the series and still had enough power left to leave a permanent scar on kaido. So where does that leave us with zoro now? Is he done with the Kaido fight and if so what do you see him doing next? I just don’t think it makes much sense to have him fight king when he was just given feats that should put him above yc1.
Basically you are completely right. Further more zoro still has more lore with wano. Blackening or odens sword, seeing ryuumas grave. His origins to wano erc etc
Post automatically merged:

I have pics, but under watch from Cipher Pol.
Sigh why the trolling. Sigh got my hopes up

I'll be disappointed if Luffy masters advanced CoC in a single fight and matches Kaido, who has decades of combat experience.
It may be the result of Luffy being forced to adapt to any danger since kids. His first training from Garp is literally being thrown to the wilds and adapting to wild beasts and environment himself, and Rayleigh put him in the same but upscaled environment. Luffy saw CP9 kicks ten times at the same time and he learnt Soru that way. He learnt about Kata's FS by adapting etc, it'll be much much better if his talent of adapting and learning is fleshed out to the max by Oda's built-up storytelling though. Maybe Luffy has a glimpse to it by previous fights against CoC users, maybe Rayleigh showed him a fraction of what Kaidou does in the chapter. Some stuffs like that so we know that Luffy's struggle to master this CoC stuff isnt instant. Kaidou just completes a huge part of the puzzle which becomes Luffy's final epiphany lol, something along those lines.

If we go by other arcs, Sanji and ZOro match-up won't start till other SHs match-up have settled (I could be wrong tho). So it will give Zoro sometimes to recover before his fight against a Calamity (man I really want him to go back to fighting Kaidou, but If Oda is having him fight a Calamity, so be it).
Heck, he could fight Queen, Jack or Smoothie for all I care, the point is he's gonna beat a Commander while heavily injured. :zosleepy:
Theres a good chance King and Queen will be heavily injured before their final fight as well, You know Oda has a fetish for Nerfing Commander level characters in someway.

@5000 ng/dl or death will have a field day with this
This was always the case. Vergo was always too fast and agile for Law to gain any advantage with his ability. And Vergo can't be teleported

When Sanji uses DJ Luffy got his skull fractured, and most hits were half assed as Luffy stood his ground, as opposed to Vergo who didn't get his skull fractured, Vergo was hit into a tough steel wall twice with the power of DJ hits >>> luffy hits that fucked him up later against BM fodder army. The lethality is too high, Luffy is KOd from one serious kick by Sanji. Luffy is endurance monster :wellwell: a couple of half assed kick, then one serious kick, that puts him into a weak as fuck state and loses to BMs fodder army

NO IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE HUNGER :giogio::giogio::giogio:

When Sanji goes DJ he is finishing up gifters in 10. That's better than Zoro for the record lol. RS is garbage and he doesn't really need it other than for stealth purposes to be invisible and act secret agent. DJ is his most powered up mode. He matched BM's power with it. People want to say DD, yet Doflamingo commended Sanji's strength and was forced to use barrier haki to block the fire and impact. First time he uses it was against Sanji's DJ, while he shat on Luffy. DJ is underestimated. Judge btw neg diffed a certain Snack :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.