Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

at that point if Luffy awakens his DF and doesn't need G4 anymore he can solo Kaido. his last attack is in base and still powerful enough to hit Kaido very hard. naturally Kaido will not go down, since he is still controlling Onigashima in the air

Oh hold up, are you saying that if Mihawk was lets say, the 30th strongest swordsman in the story but miraculously had the title of strongest, Zoro would beat Mihawk, and that will be the end of dream?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro kills a man in the first chapter of this arc though
I don't count fodder .
Hell half the attacks that luffy do should kill some fodder lol
But when comes to there main bad guys they never kill .
Maybe this will be the arc to change things since we near the end any way .

Here's where you wrong, Mihawk is not zoro final fight at all the final war is happening when Luffy is PK (His Goal) so obvious zoro will be WSS by that time
And the things looking Shiryu could lowkey kill mihawk, or the ssg capture him he has no relevance for the story anymore
What does any of this have to do with my point?

okay replace Shiryu with Mihawk. Give Shiryu the Worlds strongest sworsdsman title yet he is actually like that 25th strongest swordsman... Same point... What would Zoro’s dream mean then?

Oh hold up, are you saying that if Mihawk was lets say, the 30th strongest swordsman in the story but miraculously had the title of strongest, Zoro would beat Mihawk, and that will be the end of dream?
As long as Zoro is known as the strongest swordsman and doesn't consider the other 29 stronger yes, his dream is tied to the fame of holding that position.

Then luffy put him down and the fight was over .
Even if Kaido has awakening luffy will be the one that beats him .
There is not going to be a fight in OP where luffy does not get the last attack on the big bad he fighting .
How's he going to beat Kaido if he has awakening and he can he keeps getting back up. Remember awakening will increase his strength. Luffy will run out of power trying to put him down.

The only way to beat him would be to kill him. Just like how the Scabbards stated the battle isn't over until they take Kaido's head. Zoro is the best person for that job.

As long as Zoro is known as the strongest swordsman and doesn't consider the other 29 stronger yes, his dream is tied to the fame of holding that position.
Oh my god. Is this what Zoro’s dream really looks like to you? He wants the fame outside of the accomplishment?

is this what Zoro’s entire character has been to you for 1000 chapters? Some guy chasing blind fame? Wow. That is amazing that you’ve been reading One piece for 1000 chapters and this has been your interpretation of one of the MCs

i actually cant even say anything here. If 1000 chapters of manga habe comvinced you Zoro is chasing blind fame then i cant say jack shit

No it's just to show what type of people Sanji and King are. Which are the leaders when the Captains are absent or when they're even there. Plus you cannot deny them giving orders to the weaker members is built the same.

((Interestingly enough, theres a woman, a man in a mask and a non-human on both sides))
Post automatically merged:

It's a focus on Sanji and King, and how they're potrayed....

Whateves
If Zoro is really going downstairs, Sanjis absolutely not fighting King....... If anything Zoro's presence downstairs confirms Sanji is fighting Queen.

I must say Luffy going 1 vs 1 with Kaido is a bit unfair to other supernovas. Kid wants to take his revenge on Kaido but he's gonna handle BM and let Luffy fight Kaido alone ???
It's only unfair if Kidd has what it takes to be as effective on Kaido as Luffy... it annoys me more to see people say "unfair" when basically Kinemon and Raizo did more damage on Kaido than Kidd... then say "unfair".... why should he stay in the match? just to take credit and for fans to say "it's a group fight" when basically Luffy or Zoro do all the work?

Even as a Sanji fan, I would have noded to the "unfair" if it was Zoro, cause at least Zoro was the best effective player alongside Luffy so far...

So, I think it's more than fair for Kidd... the dude got into the fight saying stuff like:
- What was that type of Haki (about Luffy's advanced armament, indicating he doesn't use it)
- Shocked that Luffy can hurt Kaido with normal blunt blows
- Him and Killer shocked at Zoro able to cut through Kaido's scales
- Him shocked at Zoro saving their asses last chapter from Yonko Combo attack...

I'm sorry, but if he's not doing any RELEVANT damage, then get out from the fight, because it's basically taking away from other's achievements.... Cause when you get in your resume that you beat kaido 1 vs 1 is not same as 2 vs 1 and it's not same as 3 vs 1 and it's not same as 4 vs 1 and so on.... The less the number of the team, the more credit you give those fighters... and basically having Kidd and Killer who have very little to no damage input on kaido just be counted among the fighters against Kaido is a HUUUUGE discredit to Luffy's and Zoro's efforts....

Status
Not open for further replies.