Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by how much Kaido is still wanking Oden, pretty certain a comparison to him will be brought up when the time will come. So if he didn't do any comparison thus far, it would simply mean there is no comparison to Oden yet
When do you think we will find out who can be compare to Oden?
Luffy? He is not the samurai, where is the katana?
Who can have this characteristic? I am genuine curios? If you mention luffy well sorry I am definitely not good at reading One Piece or defining Japanse symbology like a samurai.

It was Zoro's strongest attack. Unless your argument is he can spam Ashura? :choppawhat:

Oden didn't break a sweat when he scarred Kaido.

If you want to believe Zoro is right up there with Shanks, Roger, WB and Rocks right now then go ahead :kobeha:. I have work to do.
Yes Zoro's strongest attack in his weakest state. Zoro isn't even in his 10% when he pull out ashura. Nerfed Ashura still manage to left a permanent scarr on Kaidou. Full strength Ashura will be ZKK!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
probably, but it happens like that in battles...you don't show your best move from the start...what if Kaido starts seriously from the fight too unlike he did in the previous few chapters...it is not like Kaido wait and let Zoro attack in ashura if he wa serious from the start...and giving scar doesn't imply dealing more damage (possible but that is not criteria)...and by the looks of it, Kaido is still not in a near death situation.....there will be more to come from him...and Zoro didn't start fight in a worst condition, then how do you even call this nerf...
I didn't say Zoro would do more if he starts in Asura. Almost no one does that in fights, they only use best moves at the very end but that doesn't mean they do it when they're one attack away from getting KO'ed like Zoro did in the last chapter. I meant to say if Zoro is less injured like the other SN and continued to fight until the very end along side Luffy. He'd have probably done more damage by using multiple asura attacks.

Leaving a mark on Kaido is a significant thing actually. There is a reason why Oden being the only man to ever scare Kaido was such a big deal. If you leave a mark on him, it was a serious injury period. Kaido is not in a near death condition but he got weak enough to not to be able to defend against base Luffy while he was casually dodging and sending Luffy flying like a bug not so long ago.

Once again Zoro is very hard to powerscale thanks to Oda injuring him severely with Hakai
:seriously:
Doesn't effect AP, just gives zoro extremists cope when Kaido brushes him aside and focuses on Luffy as he did anyway from the start.

Yeah sure all the other strawhats always brings their A game at the end of his fights when they are most damaged, but "Zoro needs to be at full health otherwise he is only at 5% efficiency".:luffylaugh:

C'mon he blocked it for 1 second and if it wasn't for law he would have died most likely (it was impressive for sure but stood his ground is an exaggeration lol)....so far Luffy tanked already a couple of clean thunder baguas which is more impressive imho
Nothing heavily hints at Zoro being teleported anyway.

If we notice the direction of Hakai, it was deviated, allegedly by barrier haki if we notice the position, and there was an explosion. Makes more sense that Zoro stayed there until the explosion happened since it was most likely caused by the friction with the barrier or else it should have kept a straightforward path.

Status
Not open for further replies.