Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nami getting Zeus had no foreshadowing before, plus she had never seen Zeus' personality or interracted with him before, and it made the whole Big Mom chasing the Straw Hats looks cringeworthy and stupid, though most of WCI second half was like that.

And the Big Mom getting Zeus back and Nami crying and telling Zeus that she hates him was so cringeworthy.

And you ask me how it is bad ?
The Nami getting Zeus had no foreshadowing before, plus she had never seen Zeus' personality or interracted with him before, and it made the whole Big Mom chasing the Straw Hats looks cringeworthy and stupid, though most of WCI second half was like that.
Dude she uses lightning attacks. Zeus is free real estate for her. I mean it was pretty obvious. And how did that make Big Mom chasing Strawhats cringeworthy? You are not giving here a valid argument with words like "cringeworthy" and "stupid".

And the Big Mom getting Zeus back and Nami crying and telling Zeus that she hates him was so cringeworthy.
I can't believe you are using this as an argument.
:gokulaugh:
Dude that's your personal taste. Doesn't mean you don't like it makes the whole Zeus plot line bad lmao. Like bruh...

Kinda was hoping Kaido would downplay Zoro for wielding Enma and say he’ll never be “Oden” or reach the likes of him. Then have Zoro rebuttal with something badass and proceed to open the new scar.

But oh well, on too King I guess. lol

Thought Zoro had more potential or room to grow in this fight but it seems it had to go to waste in order to protect/support Luffy.

ohh my bad, he wasnt laughing but still
Kaido is about to finish off Zoro with his kanabou. Law attacks him but he and Zoro are blown away by Kaidou's "Raimei Hakke".

Kaidou: "It's such a shame. If you all come with me, we'd have taken the world together!!"

Suddenly, Kaidou hears Luffy's voice from behind him.

Luffy: "With you? We would never want to go with you. We all love "samurai", you know?"

We can see a little flashback to when Hyougorou teaches Luffy not to just force Haki out, but let it flow to his fist and into enemy's body.

Hyougorou: "Your power will bloom in the time of crisis!!"

Luffy: "My attacks were still too shallow...
But after taken you kanabou, I now understand.
"Color of the Supreme King" can be used to "cover" yourself as well!"

Kaidou: "Worororororo...!!
It's true, but only a handful of people can manage to do that!!!"

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it. There's lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet. Luffy then jumps at Kaidou with black lighting around his fist. He then hits Kaidou's stomach and chin (without touching him) until Kaidou hits the ground.

Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed)."
dont you think near-death kaido doesnt seem near-death in the spoilers
And Zoro was at his limit physically
Also Kaido was able to finish Oden off as well.

Doesn't change the fact that Zoro did lasting damage and Luffy is picking up the scraps now

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Wtf are you talking about?
Ashura is manifestation of CoC..Zoro is basically hitting Kaido without touching him because those extra arms are illusions

That's most overpowered form of CoC..nearly killed Kaido..Oden Level stuff
"Nearly killed Kaido" " Most overpowered form of CoC" You basically just remix this shit. I know you love Zoro but cmon :kobeha:

I don't think that there any chances of someone being in the place of Luffy when it comes to his fights with BB and Akainu.

For what regards Akainu and Luffy we have :

1)Enormous personal history.

2) Akainu also gave him his only scar (and scars have great importance and underline important relationships in One Piece, see Oden and Kaido, Zoro and Mihawk, Shanks and BB).

3)Akainu is the guy who almost broke Luffy, the guy who is the ultimate and sworn enemy of piracy, the guy who wanted to care of Luffy and every cost.
Akainu will get in Luffy's path.

In the new world, when the important changes in the world are being reported by Jinbe, Luffy stays calm at BB but his scar aches and his expression drastically changes when Jinbei mentions Akainu. We see that he holds a big grudge.

It's also no wonder that both Akainu and BB have paralleled Luffy in some way : those three all grew during the timeskip. BB became an emperor, Akainu became the fleet admiral.

There are also other two panels at Marineford where both BB and Akainu respective and flawed ideologies are put side by side. I don't think this was unintentional by Oda as well.

4)Big, big contrast between Akainu absolute justice and Luffy desire for freedom.

5)A great marine that fights a great pirate. This explains itself.

6)In Dressrosa, Luffy also says that he needs to defeat every admiral and emperor. And I wonder who he might fight from the marine side.

To finish, I think that Luffy having a 1 vs 1 against Akainu is pretty much set in stone, just like BB vs Luffy or Mihawk vs Zoro.

I don't see any actual buildup for Sabo being the one to take him out. In fact, I personally think that it's one of the worst popular theories out there.
FACTS :myman:

Agree. Current Kaido is stronger but Oden attack hurt dragon Kaido much more than Zoro current one
Nerfed Ashura can kill dragon Kaidou. Hybrid Kaidou >>>>> Dragon Kaidou. To left a permanent scarr on that hybrid just cemented Zoro's place as the second strongest supernova after Luffy >>>>>>

Zoro will come back again with black blade. Because it still too early for him to go down. Everything just started. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.