Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Since you like both @Jo_Ndule
Which 1 do you think will win, Big Mom or Kidd and Killer?
I dont expect Linlin to fall this arc
So I only see Kidd getting greater feats by damaging Linlin, and then Navy comes to intrupt the battle.
We will get the usual CoC clash between kidd and BM, luffy and Kaido.
It hasn't happened yet!

Kidd goes back fighting Kaido with Luffy in act 4.

I really hope this is the last Haki powerup we see. Haki was a piece of shit powerup since pre-TS lol. It made sense to counter logias, but that's it.

No one has any fucking idea what's going on anymore except for Oda. I'm not even sure if he does.
Consider that at this point if Level 3 CoA was actually Level 2 CoC there is also no way to understand when someone uses Adv CoA = Level 2 CoA offensively like Luffy did with Red Roc unless there is a character commenting on it.

asura s ap>>>tougen totska of 4 scabbards g4 attacks on kaido gamma knife punk slam and vice sonic schyter
Not even close, Luffy with Gear 4 Kong gattling did more damage to kaido than Enma Asura Zoro.

Luffy's Gear 3 Red Rock is more powerful than Asura Zoro.

Luffy has not even used King Kong Gun witj internal destruction haki shown in chapter 955.

remember that Kaido despite being a tank he usually scream like a bitch after any attack hurt him

in many cases he fall to the ground in pain, even the scabbards attack made him fall

Zolo attack did none of that , Kaido moved on immediately after the attack like nothing happened
Kaido to 3+ commander level scabbards attacking at the same time, "It is too shallow. You don't even have enough power to open an old wound"

Kaido to Zoro alone, "You have done enough...this will leave a permanent wound..."

Try again maybe bub:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.