Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone who doubts that Zoro will go back to the roof.

Here is a list of what you also didn't believe before:

Zoro is not going to see Kaido✔️

Zoro is not going to damage Kaido✔️

Zoro is not going to scar Kaido✔️

Zoro don't have CoC✔️

So, what I'm trying to say.

Don't bet against Zoro.

This ends badly for y'all.

Zoro will come back in THE FIGHT

cause Luffy ain't enough ...

but so as others

Little bitch, We don't even know if Zoro used asura when he was with Mihawk, if I follow you're logical why Rayleigh didn't say anything about advanced CoC ?
aside from the topic being discussed.. we dont know if Acoa is a thing.. we just know that Coc can be used to clad oneself...so there is no point in saying that reyleigh didn't mention anything about Acoc... and i cant say Mihawk couldn't sense Coc in zoro while training him knowing that he rivals someone who has Coc..it seems that zoro didn't know anything about ashura being Coc.. but by definition it is.. and its twice as odd that he can't use it normally by forcing it on people..

lets wait for more details coz arguing about this will just fry braincells needlessly

now Mihawk Boys ...
let's be honest ... I LOVE to see a Shanks Vs Mihawk Like this

but the problem is
MIHAKW HAVE A BLADE BLADE
it means he should be the best CoA in the world? I guess .... it is something
since he is a FOUCES CoA user don't expect him to do MUCH great in CoC as well

you need to first tell us, who are the handful of people that Kaido was talking about who "can" use CoC coating ?

To assume that Mihawk has no CoC considering his role in the story, relationship with Shanks and title is setting yourself up to the biggest L possible, come on people.

- WSM = CoC user
- WSC = CoC user
- World's most wanted man = CoC user [it's basically confirmed]
- WSS = No CoC
:seriously:
well I think mihawk fans were the ones saying Mihawk doesnt have it and he doesnt even need coc to match and win against shanks
fOdDeR PoWer, leave "setting up to biggest L possible", you guys got the biggest L possible in this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.