Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think it is time to lift Zoro from top 5 to top 3. :finally:
The sole reason why he isnt above everyone is because he lacks effectiveness in cutting extra hard things.
Kaido's body and Mihawk's Yoru are probably the only two things he cannot cut enough to win.

He literally bested Kaido, the nr1 of the verse, in combat in 1vs1 and cleanly cut him.
The only reason why Kaido isnt history is toughness of his body, not because he is better than Zoro.
Nobody else is as tough as Kaido or Mihawk's Yoru. Zoro is far bigger of a beast than I imagined.

I think it is time to lift Zoro from top 5 to top 3. :finally:
The sole reason why he isnt above everyone is because he lacks effectiveness in cutting extra hard things.

Kaido's body and Mihawk's Yoru are probably the only two things he cannot cut enough to win.

He literally bested Kaido, the nr1 of the verse, in combat in 1vs1 and cleanly cut him.
The only reason why Kaido isnt history is toughness of his body, not because he is better than Zoro.
Nobody else is as tough as Kaido or Mihawk's Yoru. Zoro is far bigger of a beast than I imagined.

Dude, what? Saw any shonen before? Or any fight in One Piece before? Like Luffy was holding back always before finishing move. Like Zoro was holding back before using Asura now. Every damn fight they just go all out in the end. How is that "unsupported"?
Really not understanding this line of argument tbh. Jack has come back from multiple KOs, the Scabbards are back in the fray after being team wiped once by Kaido and Kanjuro got back up after his round with Kiku also. Oda will keep bringing back these characters to resolve loose plotlines, this is literally storytelling 101.

Zoro announced his desire to defeat the world’s strongest and has alluded to drawing out more of Enma’s power. Kaido has also yet to acknowledge a samurai of Oden’s caliber which of course will be Oden’s and Ryuma’s successor Zoro. Zoro has to earn Kaido’s recognition as that one in a billion swordsman, and he’s only just started down that road with Kaido acknowledging his COC for the first time.

Does anyone remember how Kaido reacted to Luffy having CoC the first time? Didn’t give a shit. Kid having CoC? Who cares, tied the fucker up and locked in him the dungeon. This is the first time Kaido has been shocked by a Supernova having CoC and y’all think Zoro is done with this mofo I can’t even. :king:

Really not understanding this line of argument tbh. Jack has come back from multiple KOs, the Scabbards are back in the fray after being team wiped once by Kaido and Kanjuro got back up after his round with Kiku also. Oda will keep bringing back these characters to resolve loose plotlines, this is literally storytelling 101.

Zoro announced his desire to defeat the world’s strongest and has alluded to drawing out more of Enma’s power. Kaido has also yet to acknowledge a samurai of Oden’s caliber which of course will be Oden’s and Ryuma’s successor Zoro. Zoro has to earn Kaido’s recognition as that one in a billion swordsman, and he’s only just started down that road with Kaido acknowledging his COC for the first time.

Does anyone remember how Kaido reacted to Luffy having CoC the first time? Didn’t give a shit. Kid having CoC? Who cares, tied the fucker up and locked in him the dungeon. This is the first time Kaido has been shocked by a Supernova having CoC and y’all think Zoro is done with this mofo I can’t even. :king:
wut??you are saying kaido didnt give a shit about luffy having coc??he was shocked and enraged after knowing luffy had coc

Status
Not open for further replies.