Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eustass honestly only needs one power up to be able to fight Big Mom at a similar difficulty to Luffy vs kaido, devil fruit awakening

Magnetism is an absolutely overpowered ability and Oda could easily make Kid's fruit rival the gura gura no mi in terms of overpowered-ness. By giving him awakening, he could possibly:
  • be able to mimic advanced armament by creating magnetic fields so strong that they do internal damage
  • boost his strength and speed by a significant amount
  • get island level range
  • be able to pick up the onigashima sword
Post automatically merged:

and think about it for a bit
we are nearing the end stage of one piece. Luffy has mastered all 3 forms of haki, including advanced conquerors, and zoro has awakened conqueror's haki.

Given how Kid is portrayed as the biggest pirate captain of this generation after Luffy, he should awaken his fruit now. This would be the perfect time to give Kid magneto-like.
Man, going through Oda's imagery, I think Kid's power is going to be a giant megazord, since Oda loves robots and even intends to make a manga about robots; Perhaps a higher version of Punk Rotten, where Kid controls magnetic fields and may be able to crush Big Mom using magnetic pressure force.

But I think at the very least, Kid should also learn to use his CoC as a power as well.

Zoro will only overcome Oden if he scars Kaido while wearing santoryu.
Ashura is still an isolated move from a single attack when Zoro is severely injured. So you can't scale Zoro just because he has an answer to Oden in a fraction of a second, while activating a mode.
While Zoro in his santoryu style was still doing mosquito damage to Kaido, Oden was making a huge scar on Kaido and was about to make another even stronger attack.
You have to understand that Oda has taken everything up a level and feats that were impressive are still impressive but not as impressive anymore.

All of the Scabbards can cut and injury Kaido. If they could do that then Zoro, who's stronger than any of them, can do the same. That's why cutting Kaido is no longer as impressive as it was in the past.

That takes us to the power to scar Kaido. I believe Zoro can Kaido without needing to use his 9 sword style. His flying dragon blaze scared Big Mom and Kaido. There would be no need for them to be that concerned about that attack if it couldn't at least scarred Kaido. I think his death lion song attack could have done the same. As we saw from Oden's battle, just scarring Kaido is not enough to defeat him.

That brings us to the reason Zoro used his 9 sword style attack. That was either his strongest or one of his strongest attacks and it gave Zoro his best chance at defeating Kaido. Zoro was getting close to running out of energy so he knew it was better for him to put the rest of his energy into one attack that could give him a chance to defeat Kaido then use weaker attacks that won't. The crazy thing about it was Zoro was severely injured and weakened so that makes Zoro look even more impressive. Zoro showed incredible speed, he blocked every single one of Kaido's attacks, and permanently scarred him with the attack.

When we look at it all we can see that Oda is moving beyond scarring Kaido and towards killing Kaido. That will be the only way to defeat Kaido. That why I believe Zoro is moving away from Kaido right now. Oda needs to give Zoro the opportunity to grow strong enough to kill Kaido. Like Luffy had time to grow strong enough to fight Kaido 1 on 1.

When I look at Zoro surpassing Oden I'm not just looking at AP. I'm looking at all of their powers, skills, abilities and more. Zoro has shown incredible speed, powerful defensive power, barrier haki, strength, and endurance. The only thing Oden has over him is greater AP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.