Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't think that in the entirety of the two years he spent with Mihawk, Asura was never demonstrated or even brought up in conversation? Like,

Zoro: "Yo Mihawk, there's this weird thing I do where I project two more heads and six more arms, what's the deal with that?"

Mihawk: "Fuck if I know...."
Its very possible
I doubt Mihawk wants to teach Zoro everything
Rayleigh has been cruising around with Roger..Luffy still didn't know about advanced CoC hell even internal destruction or barrier Haki

Its possible Zoro never summoned Ashura as it seems like he himself only likes to use it as last resord.
Its also possible that he summoned it but Mihawk didn't tell him everything about him as he wants Zoro to discover it hmself just like Ray didn't teach Luffy about true application of Haoshoku and only taught him about fodder control application

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Its very possible
Rayleigh has been cruising around with Roger..Luffy still didn't know about advanced CoC hell even internal destruction or barrier Haki

Its possible Zoro never summoned Ashura as it seems like he himself only likes to use it as last resord.
Its also possible that he summoned it but Mihawk didn't tell him everything about him as he wants Zoro to discover it hmself just like Ray didn't teach Luffy about true application of Haoshoku and only taught him about fodder control application
Reylight doesnt have advanced CoC

Current Zoro = Oden

Post-Wano Zoro > Oden
I can agree with that
With that said..Oden's feats are embarrassing compared to Zoro's.
Hakai Block >>> Sent flying by casual Roger attack
Scarring Hybrid Kaido while all bones broken >>> Scarring Dragon Kaido while fresh
Hiryu Kiren >>> Any DC Oden has shown
Island sized barrier >>>
Getting one shot by nameless club Swing + One boro breath <<< Tanking Lindra + HAKAI + Thunder Bagua on top of being injured by Killer and wear and tear from apoo and gifters
Also Zoro has displayed some insane speeds
Cuts fire

Oden is a bum feat wise

Its very possible

Seems too far fetched for me. Even Kaido was asking if Zoro had Conqueror's Haki also in the form of a question, and not in a definitive manner. If CoC was truly capable of that, the comment would have been definitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.