Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Luffy > Oden.
Current Zoro > Oden.
Current Dragon Kaido >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oden.
Oden >= Marco.
Lets not go Crazy either
Marco the chicken or any YC1 doesn't belong
Current Zoro > Oden
Current (Ass pull) Luffy > Oden
Oden >>> Any version of Dragon Kaido
Hybrid Kaido > Oden
Based Kaido >= Oden
Luffy ~ Zoro >= Base Kaido
Hybrid Kaido >> Luffy/ZOro
Luffy/Zoro >>> Marco
Oden >>> Marco
Katakuri is a complete fodder and Zoro one shots him with CoC (normal not advanced)

Bro like I said earlier, Mihawk is forever trapped in that clash until he shows more, He's not the only character this applies too. Smoker is forever trapped in Punk Hazzard until he does something at well.
There's more to powerscaling than onscreen feats. Mihawk's WSS title isn't diminished because Oda didn't indulge in your feat fetish.

The expression literally speaks of that
You can use Haoshoku too after Kaido is cut..Zoro never released his CoC at that point..he wasn't down at that point..right after Kaido is cut he is showing shock and then suggesting Zoro's presence means they take over the world.

Reality is if it isn't Advanced CoC and Zoro with all his bones broken can parry three club hits from Hybrid Kaido while Luffy needs adv CoC Luffy is a complete chump
That's not what Kaido said.... He questioned it, to which Zoro replied, I have no idea what you're talking about...

Kaido: That brat... Don't tell me... You also have Haoshoku?

Zoro: Ahh? What are you saying? Haah... haah..I don't know anything about that. I put all my strength into that one attack!! Hah... haaah... I at least wanted him to fall!

Zoro put all his strength into the attack, and it seems in that moment, he briefly used Conqueror's Haki. It happened so fast, Kaido was uncertain himself whether or not Zoro used it, and Zoro couldn't confirm it.

@Seraphoenix what is your take on Akainu vs Zoro?
How do there stats compare and how do you see Zoro dealing with Akainu?
I think Zoro has very good chances.

Firstly while magma is lethal, it isn't so for people with working CoA. Vista's sword wasn't melted for instance. So simple hardening is enough to not get burned. Zoro is a lot more lethal. There are some attacks from him that Akainu can't block. If he does he would get cut deeply if not lose a limb.

Strength: Akainu could not overpower Marco and stopped a bisento swing aimed at fodder. I think all admirals are around the same strength physically. Fuji was pushed away by a no-name Zoro slash and G3 punch. Aokiji and Kizaru were both kicked away by Marco. Zoro was strong enough to completely stop the strongest attack we've seen in the manga. That's a physical feat far beyond what Akainu has shown.

Speed: Zoro is out here outspeeding Yonko at times. Akainu doesn't seem fast at all. He was continually getting intercepted at MF. So Zoro has the edge.

Stamina: Probably Akainu based on the 10 day fight.

Endurance: Zoro. Not even a question lol.

Haki: Zoro probably has the edge in CoA, while Akainu has the edge in CoO. He seems to have future sight.

So overall Zoro has the tools to take him down. The problem would be getting a hold of him. Akainu can spam df attacks and can also dodge with future sight. We saw with Katakuri how hard it is to hit someone with it. Luffy however pointed out that you could just wait it out until the haki runs out. So that's the question for me. Can Zoro not get taken down until future sight runs out?

am changing my fucking tag
this alliance is done
:hope:
:kobeha: Thank @GreenEggsAHam

That's not what Kaido said.... He questioned it, to which Zoro replied, I have no idea what you're talking about...

Kaido: That brat... Don't tell me... You also have Haoshoku?

Zoro: Ahh? What are you saying? Haah... haah..I don't know anything about that. I put all my strength into that one attack!! Hah... haaah... I at least wanted him to fall!

Zoro put all his strength into the attack, and in it seems in that moment, he briefly used Conqueror's Haki. It happened so fast, Kaido was uncertain himself whether or not Zoro used it, and Zoro couldn't confirm it.
I guess Zoro subconsciously applied Advanced CoC to his attack then idk
Otherwise if all broken bones Zoro without Adv CoC with what ever remaining strength is doing that to Kaido..Fresh Ashura attack would Split Kaido into 9 pieces

Although Ashura being CoC Only makes sense otherwise where are these arms growing? Its not some actual demonic entity inside Zoro..Oda is lazy as fuck..it would turn out to be CoC because it matches decriptions..illusion arms doing damage and blocking attacks (Illusion meaning not actually touch)

Status
Not open for further replies.